contests

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: contests

Post by Webman »

Do you have another web browser such as firefox you could try? If you are able to upgrade to IE9, that would be better, but I don't think systems running windows XP or older are able to get IE9.

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

I'll look into changing one or the other...thanks for your time.

TsuDoNihm
Forum Regular

Post by TsuDoNihm »

I've had this happen quite a few times, even today. I played 3 sessions without a problem, closed the browser and then came back later and session 4 got a -0- score. I use Chrome.

I believe I've narrowed down the cause, which at least in my case appears to be opening or viewing a new tab. During my 4th session today I opened up the "Contests" page to see what tomorrows selection was, and then got the 0 score. I believe I can track every one of my -0- events to the same thing.

My solution is to just never open a new tab, (but I forget from time to time, as I did today).

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That could definitely be related, as navigating away from the contest can cause conflicts (which is why the rules say not to do so).  It also gives me some things to look at that may help with the issue, so thank you.Please let me know if you experience this again after this post.

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

Hi Webman,I switched over to Firefox for the video poker contests and haven't had any more problems with my score showing as zero. You were right; I can't upgrade to IE9 with Windows XP. I never did migrate away from the contest page as Tsu mentioned. Thanks for the help!

Aces Only
Forum Newbie

Post by Aces Only »

how do you enable cookies on an android to play video poker