Anyone notice.. (a reflection)

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Anyone notice.. (a reflection)

Post by Webman »

Sorry guys, we would give him a second chance... if we didn't already give him a third chance.
I would have loved to keep him around to allow discussion of his strategies in an accurate manner and hopefully get around to proving something, but he was unable to do so in a polite and respectable fashion, which is all that we ask of our members.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Way to go Webman. I was afraid to post anything when he was around!

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Way to go Webman. I was afraid to post anything when he was around!I've been on the Internet since it was a baby.  Well, not really because it was "there" back in the 70's even as a way for government and educational institutions to exchange information.The thing is, I've found that the best way to get along with someone who is obnoxiously offensive is to totally ignore them.  Do not respond to any posts from them.  Make no reference to them in your posts.  They just don't "exist".  Soon, these trolls will despair of the situation and cease posting.  It might take a while, but it does work.  For the most part, I think we have a very civil group of folks here.  There are bound to be disagreements but then, even best friends disagree on some things.  Certainly YOU have no need to feel intimidated here Boops (God, I hope I spelled that right!)

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Webman, are you saying we are required to be respectable? That's going to eliminate me and quite a few other posters.....

Mike A, in the 70's? Are you telling us that you and Al Gore invented the Internet together? I knew someone had to have helped him.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

MikeA-yes you spelled it right! And thanks!