East Coast Meet & Greet

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

East Coast Meet & Greet

Post by BillyJoe »

OK, open question to all. This has been talked about on VP Chat lately. How much interest is there in a Meet and Greet on the East Coast, say in Atlantic City ? I mean REAL interest, where you would make an effort to show up on a selected date. What kind of activities would make it a 'must attend' event in your eyes?  

Would probably be sometime next spring, say April/2013.  

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

billyjoe,you know you can count me in.activities should include a vp tourney and a get together.spring works for me.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

YES, You can count me in ! !   Next spring, this winter. I can only make it on a weekend since I work during the week.

Tomcat1569

Post by Tomcat1569 »

I'll be there -- as long as I'm not in Vegas, LOL

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Has to be a Saturday

LeighK
Forum Newbie

Post by LeighK »

I would definately consider it! I've never been up there, so someplace new for me...

Buffilita

Post by Buffilita »

hmmmm let me think about it .... YES!  Any weekend in April other than 12-14. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Build it and they will come!

xswansong
Forum Rookie

Post by xswansong »

Billyjoe, how about the same activities you guys have at the Vegas meet and greet?

Any day any time is good for me.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Hey kids, sorry I have not posted in a long time, I've havent been feeling well, and the few times I did and I went and played VP, I got smooshed, and in AC no less!   My ytd profit of almost 1500 bucks went out the door between september and October 6 last week, now I am back in the Red for the year, almost 1100!!   F*** Moi! Anyhoo, I would love a AC meet and greet but since I never attended one before I am clueless how this works or what is expected of me or how to coordinate, etc. But I do Know AC really well, so here is my 2 centavos..... 1)  I would suggest Caesars as the point of congregation.  Borgata is nicer but not THAT much nicer than Caesars, whereas Caesars is ideally located in Mid Boardwalk so it gives everyone options in terms of walking around and visiting other places and isnt too far from anyone place.  Borgata, unfortunately, kinda maroons us except for the Jitney or cab, or your own car (but who wants to drive around AC from place to place?) Plus, Caesars is of course part of Total Rewards net work, which I am sure most everyone is at least a member, right?  So wouldnt it be easier to get a group thing going with Caesars' ?? 2)   I'd strongly suggest trying for a little earlier than Spring, simply because AC is quite slow from January 2 thru March 31, so it is less likely we'll have to deal with crowds, even on weekends, and More likely and conducive to us getting a really really good rate/deal, right??    Easter weekend kinda marks the start of when people begin returning to AC and the city starts jacking up rates and prices in anticipation......but on the other hand, AC is in such sorry ass shape that I am beginning to think nothing applies anymore and they will always grovel for business if you press the issue, so Spring will work too, I just hate waiting that long lol!