Red Rock and Green Valley mixup

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
cook1947

Red Rock and Green Valley mixup

Post by cook1947 »

I am going for 10 days to Vegas ($91 one way on Southwest!) and I will be at the Rio for the duration. Is Red Rock out on the 15 going towards LA, and Green Valley up near Decatur! Can't remember. Also, what is the consensus on the Rio? I figure if it is icky, I'll just go across the street to the Palms. Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Hi cook, WIN BIG and report back to us! Palms is my fave place to play VP in Vegas and there are movie theaters and fast foods. However, at RIO, the diamond lounge, up the elevator, is great for dining and they also have a great buffet. Penn and Teller were great fun to see there. Have camera ready as they spend time meeting the public after their performance. Also, there were two computers at the entrance to diamond lounge for anyone member to use. COOL! We also liked VP, MOVIES (many theaters!) and buffet at Red Rock! They also have a bowling alley but I had priorities! At the back entrance to Rio, you can catch a bus to Harrah's on the strip.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Good luck on your trip!

mendon

Post by mendon »

Don't forget the Gold Coast next door, lots of vp   Have fun

Deloradeuces18
Forum Regular

Post by Deloradeuces18 »

Red Rock and Green Valley are both our of your way but worth a visit if you plan to spend a decent amount of time playing.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I am going for 10 days to Vegas ($91 one way on Southwest!) and I will be at the Rio for the duration. Is Red Rock out on the 15 going towards LA, and Green Valley up near Decatur! Can't remember. Also, what is the consensus on the Rio? I figure if it is icky, I'll just go across the street to the Palms. Thanks 
You may want to send a PM to "Buffilita", a VP site regular who usually stays at the Rio during her trips to Vegas. She could be a good source of info on that property.

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

Hi cook, WIN BIG and report back to us! Palms is my fave place to play VP in Vegas and there are movie theaters and fast foods. However, at RIO, the diamond lounge, up the elevator, is great for dining and they also have a great buffet. Penn and Teller were great fun to see there. Have camera ready as they spend time meeting the public after their performance. Also, there were two computers at the entrance to diamond lounge for anyone member to use. COOL! We also liked VP, MOVIES (many theaters!) and buffet at Red Rock! They also have a bowling alley but I had priorities! At the back entrance to Rio, you can catch a bus to Harrah's on the strip.

Thank you Marie..I really need this trip because of all the health issues. I usually stay down at Main Street but they would not give me a comp rate right now, so forget it. My husband is really not a gambler, so the movie theaters right across the street he will enjoy. All the years I lived in So. Calif, i can count on one hand how many times we ever even went into the Rio, so I am looking forward to it, Believe me, if I do well, I will let everyone know.