december contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
doris13
Video Poker Master

december contest

Post by doris13 »

webman,will the dreamcard monthly contest be 5 or 10 play?please,please,please

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Dream card is getting old!
Should be called what a nightmare card.

cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by cribplayer »

Lmao, Rofl!!another dissapointing loss of 8 rounds, oh well.no 1 has a chance unless they get delt a royal flush, and the odds are very very crappy.1 out of 600,000 hands will you be delt a royal!!  top score for contest was 14,000 something and thats 95 percent of his score, 12,000 right off the bat, he should have got alot higher in  my opinion!!

katipug

Post by katipug »

Im with Doris!! Make it 5 0r 10 hands, 3 is sooooo boring!! Please Webman?

cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by cribplayer »

Lmao, Rofl!!another dissapointing loss of 8 rounds, oh well.no 1 has a chance unless they get delt a royal flush, and the odds are very very crappy.1 out of 600,000 hands will you be delt a royal!!  top score for contest was 14,000 something and thats 95 percent of his score, 12,000 right off the bat, he should have got alot higher in  my opinion!!

If I wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all in these contests, 800 hands on this contest ultimate x poker 3 hands jack spades nothing!! makes me sick luckier people than me!!

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

3 hands jack spades nothing!! makes me sick luckier people than me!!
 I can't, for the life of me, figure out just what this means.  Can anyone interpret it?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=cribplayer]

I can't, for the life of me, figure out just what this means.  Can anyone interpret it?[/QUOTE]
The 2nd sentence - yes. The 1st sentence - not a clue..

leakysqueaky
Forum Rookie

Post by leakysqueaky »

[QUOTE=cribplayer]

I can't, for the life of me, figure out just what this means.  Can anyone interpret it?[/QUOTE]

I'll take a crack at it....................They were dealt a foyal an needed the J of spades.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I'll take a crack at it....................They were dealt a foyal an needed the J of spades.
 The liklihood of filling a royal with a one card draw, even with three attempts, isn't very high. So, if your interpretation is correct, and they are, in fact, moaning over such a miss, they better learn to get over it - they will miss a lot more times than they'll hit.

janemichaels

Post by janemichaels »

I think leakysqueaky meant they were dealt a foyle (4 to the royal) and needed the jack of spades, or at least that makes a bit of sense. Thinking you'd get a royal with just the jack of spades is more than optimistic wishful thinking--it's lunacy--even though it could happen.