How Many Times? (Great hand, wrong game)

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
bicyclecardplayer
Forum Rookie

How Many Times? (Great hand, wrong game)

Post by bicyclecardplayer »

How many times have you been playing Deuces Wild, and you get dealt a monster hand if you were playing DDB or Bonus Poker?

Last night I got dealt 4 aces with no wilds playing Deuces Wild, and then got a 3 on the draw.  Personally I have never gotten 4 aces before, but seemingly only when I am playing Deuces Wild.

The worst is getting dealt Quads or a Full House while playing Deuces Wild (especially on STP) without any wilds.  Wish they would include in the paytable extra credits for natural quads or better, but I understand why they wouldn't!!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

This happens to everyone who plays multiple games. I know one person who only plays ONE game just to avoid this kind of annoyance.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The worst is when I get a royal flush in cribbage only only get 10 points.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

I mostly play DDB but when it's not hitting, I'll sometimes switch to DB.  But when I do, I usually don't stick with DB very long.  I'm paranoid that I'm going to hit quad Aces and only get paid 800 instead of 2000 with a kicker!  Silly.  Usually the pay tables are better for DB than they are for DDB.

njmike37

Post by njmike37 »

I mentioned in another post that I just recently hit a natural royal in joker poker that only paid 500.  I also have hit quad aces (quite frequently it seems) in joker poker.  It sure does get irritating, especially if you've been playing one of the Game King machines that has multiple games, you've been playing DDB, switch to Joker Poker, then BAM!  There's your quads..  GRRRRRRRR

Mike

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

On the rare occasions when i play Deuces Wild, my nemesis hand is the natural straight flush. I seem to hit them as frequently as SF's with the deuce(s).

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

How many times have I said,  "Man I'm playing the wrong game."
Seems 4 Aces always shows up on DW right after you switch from DDB.  The other one that frosts me is getting 5 Aces in DW when you switch from Bonus DW were they are worth 400 instead of a measly 75.  

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

..or getting a natural 4oak dealt  to you on single line and NEVER on multiline STP!ARGGGGGGGGGGGG

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

The worst is when I get a royal flush in cribbage only only get 10 points.

Ummm? Maybe this could go under Eduardo's funny story topic.

chuck arl

Post by chuck arl »

With the above situations as mentioned, I think that all v.p. results are a form of fatalisim. What I mean is we're probably being punished for something or some reason when the above items happen to us. It works on the good and plus side too! Talk about a conspiracy theory................
----CWA----