TOC champion

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
itsalock
Forum Rookie

Re: TOC champion

Post by itsalock »

edog:

You are correct; in between my losing hands in the contest what would I read.

brmcc74

Post by brmcc74 »

Sorry if I missed it but New2vp should run his magic and show just how much of a long shot it is to win any contest on here when you look at how many people there are

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Sorry if I missed it but New2vp should run his magic and show just how much of a long shot it is to win any contest on here when you look at how many people there are
 It's more than simply the number of people involved - the number of hands played is much more significant.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

(Your sessions / total sessions) * (your strategic advantage value / strategic opportunity in contest) = edog should win

If he does win this month, I will never hear the end if it.

Kibel x2
Forum Regular

Post by Kibel x2 »

Edog...what's up with you lately? You used to be a fun guy to chat with & loved your dog & bird stories. When you lost in the TOC (2 yrs ago?), you've gone on a rant ever since about the contests and playing the Indian race card every chance you get here. Now it seems like you're taking it out on Webman & the site. Then you get on 'chat' and play the 'pity party...I have no real friends' game. Sounds like you're just craving attention and love stirring the pot. This site is for fun for everyone...but you bring everyone down lately. You asked for honest comments...that's mine. 

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I have rarely talked on chat. At most I say good morning or evening etc. Then keep my mouth shut since my return.

brmcc74

Post by brmcc74 »

[QUOTE=brmcc74]Sorry if I missed it but New2vp should run his magic and show just how much of a long shot it is to win any contest on here when you look at how many people there are

It's more than simply the number of people involved - the number of hands played is much more significant.[/QUOTE] In a summary thats kinda what I meant