VP Contest page warning

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
DezJeep

VP Contest page warning

Post by DezJeep »

Just tried to play today's contest...Hundred Play.  When I tried to access the page, Firefox security message popped up and told me it was an "attack page".  I tried it three separate times.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you see this, please make a note of what ads are on-screen. It could be an advertiser breaking the terms of their agreement and we will nuke them if we can track it down. Knowing the advertisers on screen will help, and ideally, a screenshot.  Mail any such info to forum@videopoker.com and we'll address it as quickly as possible.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Would it be an ad if Gold members are also seeing it?  I've also seen the warning.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No, then it would not be an ad. Can you get me more information and/or a screenshot?Was that Firefox as well?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Just tried Firefox on multiple machines with no warning. Is it persistent or intermittent?

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Already sent 8 or 9 minutes ago.I do have firefox.  I could play on my phone without the warning, so I thought it might have to do with security software.  I'm using Norton.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Just tried Firefox on multiple machines with no warning. Is it persistent or intermittent?

Persistent.  Tried it 4 or 5 times.

DezJeep

Post by DezJeep »

Still getting it.  I'm using Firefox 12.0 on a Mac.  I have to plead ignorant...I don't know how to grab a screen shot.  This is the content of the text I'm getting though:Reported Attack Page!                                                            This web page at www.videopoker.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.                                            Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I got it now, perhaps it was the latest firefox update. The report says zero incidents in the past 90 days, so I'm not sure why it would start reporting this now. We will investigate and have them rescan. Thanks for reporting it.

Rep
Forum Rookie

Post by Rep »

Does the same on Chrome (Version 24) as well here. Persistent. Basically the same deal and text as reported from Firefox