Harrahs Laughlin Junket!

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Re: Harrahs Laughlin Junket!

Post by BillyJoe »

harrahs has unplayable games, take the free trip play at better places with better games, but realize the fact that you wont get another trip comped,  czr CEO mr. loveman is the leader in killing vp and tier cards
Don't get me wrong - I am not a Gary Loveman guy. I have met and spoke with him several times, as well as most of Caesars' Senior VPs, over the years. But they are out to make profit for Caesars Enterprises - pure and simple.

I am also a NOIR with MGM, so I have some choices in the Vegas market. But, IMO, Caesars has done a fair job of providing gaming across the US, with transferable tier status and rewards. In 2013, they are adding 'bonus' TIER credits for daily play, and a second 7Star trip when you reach the 7Star tier in 2013 (now 150k tier credits). I get much more in return with the Total Rewards program, since you can use your earned Total Reward points for retail, than I do with the MLife program. Since I have all the clothes and toys that I need, I use my TR credits on gas and hardware store gift cards. I have not bought gas, hardware supplies or appliances with cash in years.  

Living in Florida, I have to travel for gaming. I like the option of being able to go to locations nationwide with my 7Star status in tow.   

rayj

Post by rayj »

Well, we didn't make it to the March junket, but we are going towards the end of June.We'll be sure to play some at Harrahs to maintain our standing. But overall, I agree that VP at Harrahs has really gone down in their other properties we visit, Cherokee and Ak Chin.I especially an aggravated with their machine maintenance as a lot of them have sticky buttons or buttons that don't work at all,  I hate touch screen! We;ll be sure to visit those other propertied mentioned here and report back.Ray