Atlantis Reno

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
luckylad
Forum Newbie

Atlantis Reno

Post by luckylad »

Many thanks for thinking of me in your e-mail blast...much obliged! Was glad to see that that they had no restrictions
on entrants nationality....

Unlike the xenophobes at videopoker.com...

Who is this webman anyhow's?

(would he be able to get atlantis to throw in a free flight 2??)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Here is the contest to which he is referring. Good luck!

luckylad
Forum Newbie

Post by luckylad »

I do believe that I could be right in thinking, surmising, predicting, believing, through logical consequence that the answer may well be a

Juicy...No

mendon

Post by mendon »

Dear Mr Webman,  I need some help, I would like to play in the contest that is going on now at the Atlantis but like the last one I tried to play it won't let me in, when I sign in it says that I'am already registered .......... I might of had a different email address a few years ago and a different nickname, ( like I did when I left this sight because me computer broke and didn't get a new one for a few years........... anyway I can't figure it out,,,,,,,,,,,, I did write them to see if they could help on the last contest they had but never heard from them..........my current email is the one that they say is registerd so ?????????????? any thoughts?                                                Thanks                                                             Pam

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you already registered, just enter your email address in the box on the right side of the entry form (below the video that plays)

mendon

Post by mendon »

thanks  I did that and it goes now where  then it goes blanks and I do it again and nothing

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Clear your browser cache (temporary internet files) and cookies. If that doesn't do it, I'll need to know your browser version to figure out why that might be happening.