New "winner's challenge"

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
janemichaels

New "winner's challenge"

Post by janemichaels »

I"m curious--it says the bonus entries can be used any time during the month--used for what?????

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

more entries in the daily contest's Jane

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Correct. You have your usual 5 or 8 sessions to play each day. On top of that, you now earn Bonus Entries to play additional daily contest sessions. You can use those right away, or save them up for later in the month to play your favorite games more, etc. It's up to you.So those Bonus entries are an opportunity to play more in whichever Daily Contests you choose, and also an opportunity to score more points in the Winner's Challenge.You'll see that the current Winner's Challenge leader has 12 winning sessions for the day. That's because they won several of their first sessions, which earned them more entries, for a total of 12 wins before they ran out. The more you win, the more tries you'll have.Bonus sessions will expire at the end of the month and you'll start fresh in June.

mendon

Post by mendon »

I get it except how do you use the extras?  I dont see anything any where on how to do this, will you tell me how please.  Thanks

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

when your score shows up you have the option,just look it's there

janemichaels

Post by janemichaels »

THANKS!!! I get it now, duh

mendon

Post by mendon »

Thanks Doris I see it now , guess I was a little brain dead!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I get it except how do you use the extras?  I dont see anything any where on how to do this, will you tell me how please.  ThanksJust click to play in the Daily Contest. Once you've used your 5 or 8 entries for the day, you'll be able to play again using any Bonus Entries you have earned.Just clarifying for others who read this.

sinnh_old
Forum Rookie

Post by sinnh_old »

I love the new bonus entries (although I don't have many.  ) 

Since we can save our entries and use them anytime during the month can you publish the schedule for the games in advance?  This way if we want to play them on certain games we can save them for those.  I'd hate to save mine for the end of the month and find the last 2 days are spin and multistrike.  I'd go crazy if I had to use them all on those games. 

thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Good idea. I'll think about whether we can work that in for each month, but for now here is the order for the remainder of the month:    Super Times Pay Poker (May 9th)    Spin Poker    Fifty Play with Super Times Pay    Extra Action Poker        Good Times Pay Poker    Deal Draw Poker    Wheel Poker with Quick Quads    Triple Play Draw Poker    Hundred Play with Quick Quads    Big Times Draw Poker    Classic Single Hand (Game King)    Twenty Five Play Super Times Pay    Double Super Times Pay Poker    Extra Draw Frenzy Poker    Ultimate X Poker (May 23rd)