Upcoming Vegas Trip

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Upcoming Vegas Trip

Post by BillyJoe »

Heading to Vegas for a stay May 31st through June 5th. Staying @ Aria over the weekend, then over to Caesars for the rest of the time. I have three golf events planned, but my evenings will be free. If anyone is in town, or any of you Vegas locals, would like to meet this old boy, let me know. I always enjoy meeting folks from this VP site.  

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

FYI billyjoe, I saw 9/7 TDB in the Luxor High limit room this last trip on their "All Star Poker" machines for $1 3-play and higher. I know it's not as classy as Aria, but it's still MLife.

They also have 9/6 DDB w/STP on those same units for dollars. (I was on a bit of an STP hunt during my last trip...lol)

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

FYI billy joe, I saw 9/7 TDB in the Luxor High limit room this last trip on their "All Star Poker" machines for $1 3-play and higher. I know it's not as classy as Aria, but it's still Life.

They also have 9/6 DDB w/STP on those same units for dollars. (I was on a bit of an STP hunt during my last trip...lol)
Thanks for the feedback, Vman. I have not been down to Luxor in a long time, so it is probably worth the monorail ride down there from Excalibur to check it out. I like $1 denom 3-line TDB.

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

Hope you do very well on the trip and make sure and give us a report on how everything went. Make sure to get a few holes in ones during the golf as well.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

billyjoe,
Good luck, hope you play well....oh yeah! hope the VP goes well too!   Look forward to the report.