New Trump One Card

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
bigboy

Re: New Trump One Card

Post by bigboy »

We have taken the senic route to A/C.  However, as we get close now, the hands start to itch, heartbeat quickens and Mama wants at them slots, fastest quickest way possible.

For those that haven't been in the Southern part of Jersey, beautiful farm land, forrests, off the beaten path great golf courses. It's worth the trip.

You forgot to tell everyone about the odiferous eminations in the south jersey air.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo]
We have taken the senic route to A/C.  However, as we get close now, the hands start to itch, heartbeat quickens and Mama wants at them slots, fastest quickest way possible.

For those that haven't been in the Southern part of Jersey, beautiful farm land, forrests, off the beaten path great golf courses. It's worth the trip.

You forgot to tell everyone about the odiferous eminations in the south jersey air.[/QUOTE]

Odiferous Eminations? Are you referring to Paytables, Pollution or Politicians?

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Odiferous Eminations? Are you referring to Paytables, Pollution or Politicians?

Paytables: Can't say, its' been awhile since i've been to a.c.
Politicians: From what i've heard, they traded Governor p*n*y, for Governor pinball.
Ah, that leaves us with the wonderful stench that you can't escape even with your windows and the vents closed, as you cruise down the GSP.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Bigboy

Ah yes, the GSP. I was on it once by assident.(as in dumb ass took a wrong turn). Wasn't entirely my fault though, I had been playing 100,000 hands per hour and was very, very dizzy.
Gave meaning to the saying expressing sympathy for New Yorkers, as the light at the end of their tunnel is New Jersey.

JHock12
Forum Regular

Post by JHock12 »

Got into a big argument at work today when I mentioned that every time I drive down the shore there is some clueless soul with NY(or PA)plates driving in the left lane at about 45.  I realize Driving Thru Jersey-only the strong survive-is no day at the beach(sorry)but the left lane is for passing-not sleeping.  The GSP, by the way, is easily the cleanest highway you may ever see and considering the volume it handles-not the worst one to travel on either.  The AC Expwy is a nice road too. 

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

yeah,i get that feeling going into ac,sorta like when ya young,coming down stairs on xmas morning.
harrahs gives 3x pts for total rewards cards,then when too many people got diamond,they upted it from 10,000 to 11,000 for the next year,are they genius or what!