New Trump One Card

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

New Trump One Card

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Anybody have any info on this yet? If you are Maharajah now, what is the equivalent? Has anybody gotten thier new card yet?
Barb

Benford's Law
Forum Regular

Post by Benford's Law »

The Trump One card....Is that a wild card you can use to fill out a 4-card royal?(Just kidding, Boops, couldn't resist. )~Benford's Law

njmike37

Post by njmike37 »

Barb,

Got my new card yesterday at Taj.  You'll get the Chairman Card to replace your Maharajah Card.  You can still use your old card for 3 months and then they say it won't work. 

The new card has basically the same benefits with one added thing, now we can go to Trump Plaza and Trump Marina and have the same status.  You can use the Trump One card at any of the 3 Trump properties.  It should be great having Chairman status at all 3.

Yesterday was the 1st day that the new cards were given out, and I probably should have waited to get mine.  It was so chaotic at Card Services, and the line was horrible, even for Maharajah members.  My fiance and I tried to get a room last night but couldn't.  There was a police convention there last night, so all the rooms were booked.  We played for a little while, but ended up leaving behind.  She hit 4 aces w/kicker on DDB playing STP for $500, but other than that, no big hits.  My biggest hit was 4 aces for $200, but when you're in a cold streak on STP, that doesn't last long.. LOL

Mike

baserap
Forum Newbie

Post by baserap »

njmikeWhat is the paytable at the Taj for DDB on STP?  Are any of the games at the Taj on STP full pay or close?Thanks for the great info.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Barb,

Got my new card yesterday at Taj.  You'll get the Chairman Card to replace your Maharajah Card.  You can still use your old card for 3 months and then they say it won't work. 

The new card has basically the same benefits with one added thing, now we can go to Trump Plaza and Trump Marina and have the same status.  You can use the Trump One card at any of the 3 Trump properties.  It should be great having Chairman status at all 3.

Mike

This is great news. Last trip we left the Marina and went to the Taj and didn't have our cards with us, and the booth wasn't open yet. So we missed out on some points. Not anymore.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Mike-Yes 200 bucks goes real fast on STP! We will be there Saturday-hoping to arrive around 1130AM,we have a comped room. We will start out in Nickel Oasis probably. Otherwise we will be in the lobby smoking area. Watch for the orange tote LOLWhats with the comp dollars? If we were getting 50 bucks each per day for in room comps, will we still get that? I assume that gets deducted from the comp dollars. I went to the site and we each have 175 in comp dollars. I understand we are back at 0 tier points-how long do we have to get to and stay at chairman???? If the line isnt long we will get our new cards. Hope to see you there!
Barb

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Just got my Trump one card in the mail!! Chairman-and it says good till 5/08-can that really be???

njmike37

Post by njmike37 »

Barb,

Yep, we're Chairman Club members till 5/08!  The one thing I noticed is that now it is going to be easier to become Chairman Club (unless they make it harder to earn points that is..) because now you only need 10,000 points for Chairman.  Maharajah was 15000, so it might be easier to keep Chairman status.  I'll ask my host about that one..

Also of note, Chairman Club members get a 15% bonus on cashback earned.  I'm not exactly sure if you get it with your original cashback or if it is separate, but that is a really nice bonus.

I'll come after work this Saturday to see you both if I can get off at a decent hour.  Last Saturday I was at work from 12PM- 10PM.  I'll keep an eye out for the orange tote.. LOL

Oh, one more thing.. did you see your cashback online?  I see my comp dollars and tier score, but I didn't see my cashback listed.  The trip I had with my fiance was several days ago and usually my cashback is listed online after 2 days.  Wonder if they make you wait longer now??

Mike

njmike37

Post by njmike37 »

faygo,
Yes, it is certainly good now that we can use the card at all the properties.  The only thing that doesn't transfer is cashback.  The rest of the earned stuff (food comps, room comps, etc..) can be transferred to the other properties.  It should be real nice, especially this summer when it will be harder to secure a room on some of the nights.  Now we have a lot of possibilities to get a room between the 3 properties.

Mike

njmike37

Post by njmike37 »

baserap,

The paytable for the DDB on STP at Taj is 9/5, not exactly what you call a decent paytable.  I play STP mainly for the "luck" factor.  I have been extremely lucky in the past with this game, hitting several handpays and other big paying hands because of the multipliers.  I would never play STP alone on any certain trip because they don't have any fullpay games on them.  The other games to choose from are Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker, and Joker Poker.  None of them are full pay, but it's the same anywhere for STP in AC, unfortunately.

Mike