Super Triple Play

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Super Triple Play

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Best. Video. Poker. Game. Ever.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You had an incredible run today. Nice job.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

You had an incredible run today. Nice job.I guess I was at the other end of the scale (there always has to be someone). Eight sessions played, 2400 hands, one (1) quad in total, zero breakeven sessions.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

That's the way it goes. itsalock ran up 20 points on Hundred Play on the 1st; I only managed one in 6 sessions.

Yesterday I had 18 breakevens over 29 sessions, including the 3 I had saved up from Wed. when I timed out at 2 am Minnesota time. Part of the problem was my ancient laptop decided to call it quits Wed. so I had to wait for Mrs. Minn. to finish updating her Pinterest pages before I could get any Internet time to play VP.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

I got ~900 in my one and only session. I just can't push myself to play a bunch of sessions for free. Having damn money always on the line seems to make it more interesting for me...grrr...and that's not a very good sign.

I do appreciate the contests though, even those the odds of winning them aren't very good.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Having damn money always on the line seems to make it more interesting for me...grrr...and that's not a very good sign.
Maybe you could make a deal with yourself: Win the contest, and you get $50. Lose the contest, and you have to buy a Gold membership.