A Total Rewards Question...

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
roveer

A Total Rewards Question...

Post by roveer »

I remember seeing something in my literature about getting an instant freeplay bonus when you earn 5000+ Reward Credits on a given gambling day.  Does anyone know anything about that? I think I've seen it happen, on the machine I'm playing it shows "message" and in that message it awards you 300 free play dollars. The reason I'm asking is that this past trip I had some huge credit accumulation 5000+ in one day and 10,000+ on another and didn't get awarded squat.  So now I'm looking to see exactly what the program is supposed to be. Thanks, Roveer 

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

roveer the only thing i could find said if you make 5000 credits in 1 day they would make diamond on the spot.

Buddy6
Forum Newbie

Post by Buddy6 »

Are there any 9/6 Jacks or Better at Harrah's Atlantic City?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I remember seeing something in my literature about getting an instant free play bonus when you earn 5000+ Reward Credits on a given gambling day.  Does anyone know anything about that?

I think I've seen it happen, on the machine I'm playing it shows "message" and in that message it awards you 300 free play dollars.

The reason I'm asking is that this past trip I had some huge credit accumulation 5000+ in one day and 10,000+ on another and didn't get awarded squat.  So now I'm looking to see exactly what the program is supposed to be.

Thanks,

Roveer

I don't know anything about instant FreePlay @ Caesars/Harrah's properties, unless that is unique to the AC market. I do know that, for every 2500 TIER CREDITS that you earn in a given gaming day, you are awarded another 5000 TIER CREDITS within a day or so. You should receive an email about your award. And it is cumulative - meaning that for every 2500 TIER CREDITS earned, you are awarded another 5000. But that is TIER CREDITS - not FreePlay.

You can also, starting this year, redeem REWARD CREDITS for FreePlay, up to $500/day. The ratio for 7Stars is 125 RCs=$1 FreePlay.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

roveer I earned 7,000 tier credits in one day and all I got was the 5,000 tier credit bonus. Like billyjoe, I don't remember seeing anything about freeplay for earning that many tier credits but I wish I had.

Good luck,

Ted

hijack
Forum Rookie

Post by hijack »

I Was at showboat AC last week and earned 2500 credits.  that was 5000 hands on a 1 dollar jacks or better.     to day i got a email from showboat saying they are giving me  $ 6  dollars in cash back.  

Harrahs has 3 9-6 machines.  they are together in a small triangle.   you can bet .25 .50 or 1 dollar a bet.   they are the brand new wide screen models.  Very nice  but with only 3 machines they are hard to get on. 

All the Caesars / Harrahs  properties in Atlantic city have  9-6  jacks or better.

Jack

roveer

Post by roveer »

roveer I earned 7,000 tier credits in one day and all I got was the 5,000 tier credit bonus. Like billyjoe, I don't remember seeing anything about freeplay for earning that many tier credits but I wish I had.

Good luck,

Ted
 to all: Thanks for all the responses.  I'm aware of the tier credit bonus and use it to my advantage whenever I can.  Some days it seems like I'm begging to get to 2,500 tier credits. I have at times (2 times I remember), gotten the "message" button on the total rewards display and when pushing it, have received 300 dollars in free play.  At first I thought it was just a out of the blue bonus, but then I thought I read somewhere in one of my printed offers that it was actually part of the program for getting a certain amount of either RC's or TC's.  I can't seem to find anything about it on the TR website so I've asked my host.  Has anyone ever phoned total rewards?  I've never found a phone number for them. Roveer 

JT
Forum Regular

Post by JT »

I know I get a mailer every month which says for certain days (I think Sundays) where I get $x bonus cash initially, but if I earn over Y Tier in that trip I get $Z additional bonus cash. It may have been one of those deals you recall seeing.    

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

From the TR site: One days play will get u these bonuses. Earn this many Tier Credits in one day†
a500 Tier Credits
+125 Tier Credits bonus!

1,000 Tier Credits
+1,000 Tier Credits bonus!

2,500 Tier Credits
+5,000 Tier Credits bonusnd get an additional...

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Tier credits are rewarded this way at all CET properties in AC: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10.00 you play on a video poker machine.