Todays Contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Todays Contest

Post by Webman »

I'll rephrase that and ask a similar question, since this feeling generally comes from unrealistic expectations:What do you expect to see in a fair contest that you do not believe you are seeing?

cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by cribplayer »

It does not matter what it costs....its a wonderful site for all. Regardless of paying or not paying I think the chat is funny and don't take crying by the paying members personal. I did think it was funny that last month the new monthly contest had 8 of 10 spots taken by those "lonely" far and few gold members. edog you really need to rethink the way you talk to and treat people if you want others to take you seriously....I respected your prior requests for how you want native americans addressed....maybe you can find the same humility in the way you address others?? If not I will have to wonder if I was respectful to your cause or just taken by a rude person. AGREED Totally!!

cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Post by cribplayer »

I heard a gold member say in the chat while I was playing to get the top scores , in the top 10 you have to play 1 hour before the start of the contest, I dont think thats very fair to any of us if you have to cheat to win then thats pretty pathetic. as far as the contests go I still think they are rigged until I win 1 or appear in the top 10!!

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I am a gold member you can not play one hour before the contest begins gold or otherwise. I will ask again how do you think they are rigged give something specific please.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

So webman why haven't I heard about this playing one hour before the contest begin's LOL

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I have no idea where that came from. I'm guessing someone made a joke that was taken seriously. Daily Contests always start at 6am Pacific, for everyone.