Winners challenge

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
edog743
Video Poker Master

Winners challenge

Post by edog743 »

Have any of you fine people noticed any strange, odd or truly amazing thing's going on with this challenge?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Like?

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

Well this FINE person has not notice anything strange or amazing.  Have you?

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

The present leader as of the start of daily yesterday was in tenth place. At the start of the daily today they were in the lead by nine win's. So I am guessing here they had to have won at least 25+ win's yesterday I find that quite amazing. Also the leader has already won the winner's challenge once already. I am not  making any accusation's I am just saying ....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Like I said via your earlier private message, some people are actually saving up their bonus sessions for games where they have a better chance of winning. This is very smart for this type of challenge.There are other strategies that would probably be wise as well... I'm not sure how many of my own ideas I should share here. But one example would be, if you're playing for the Winner's Challenge, are you still playing TDB and going for kickers to win that day? This probably isn't the best approach to winning the most sessions in the long run.I encourage you to take part in our referral contest this month (still plenty of time), which involves no luck at all. Your fate is entirely in your own hands. No winning streaks, no dealt royals... go find a few people to join and you can win.

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

I had not notice that, Edog.  Wow that is a pretty amazing run.  I guess it pays to know your game and to save your bonus points for that game.  I had a 8 win in row last month so you never know.  Best of luck to you.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

I've had sessions of 20 points in 40 plays and 18 in 29 so while 25 or more is quite good it doesn't seem to be out of the question. At least I hope not given that I'm a ways out of the leaderboard at the moment...anyway Good Mathematics all, remember the goal here is a return over 100 percent in 100 hands. P.S. I'd've had 2-3 more points along the way if getting exactly 100 percent counted...

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

P.S. I'd've had 2-3 more points along the way if getting exactly 100 percent counted...It's the "Winners Challenge" not the "Break Eveners Challenge!"

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I noticed a better chance going for a walk finding a fifty on the ground.

RandyMcspad
Forum Rookie

Post by RandyMcspad »

An average of around 4000 (maybe more) players play in the daily contest on a regular bases. The two top people in the "challenge" must be the only two who know how to properly play VP! Right? I watched as the month went along. Games where it was difficult to obtain even one challenge point was mysteriously "lucky" for the winner at times. And he won two out of the three challenge months played so far. Just saying...