Double card reservation

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Onenickelmiracl

Double card reservation

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

If my best TR rate I can get is $186 with a special limited time code for 3 days plus tax and a friend's is $0 without it, if we book a combined reservation and something happens to him and he doesn't show up, should I expect to pay $186 or to be raked through the coals with a rack rate?I'm fearful they would want blood and take advantage of me. Does anyone have experience with this and did the worst case scenario happen to you?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

If both are on the reservation, and both are using TR points to secure the comp, BOTH have to be there at check in with proper ID. That is the rule, period, no getting around it.

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I contacted them on facebook."If two cards are used to receive a better rate, both card holders must
be present to check in. If one does not show up, the other person would
be rebooked at whatever the prevailing rate of hotel is."Yes, both have to be there. Even if the person who had a comp alone was alone, he would get taken advantage of and have to pay the prevailing rate-totally screwy either way.  I asked hoping in the worst case scenario, the best treatment possible would be applied, but the worst possible treatment is applied.It's good to know.