Mohegan Sun's new tier system

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
sam434343

Re: Mohegan Sun's new tier system

Post by sam434343 »

I am with billyjoe, I read olds442jetaways post and understand it alittle (lol) I understand what you wrote olds442jetaway, maybe they want to confuse video poker players(me) before they sit down and start playing so they will lose more.(lol) They just could not come up with a plan to tell there VP players that we don't want give you as much(as we gave you before) as we give to regular slot players, so the smart/or the onces that want to make there money last longer than playing regular slots, they don't know how to in nice way say we not giving you as much as before, and can see (like faygo said what was going on in committee)what was going on in side this meeting they had (real humans) saying no nice way to tell VP players you are screwed.)(lol) I am so confused hope you understand this!(lol) Sam

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

They are still at it Sam. Call today from one of the higher ups giving me the cheerleader version of the new tier system. I let her go on and on for awhile, then I said excuse me. I just have two simple questions that nobody can or wants to answer. How is this new system better if my 10 comp rooms a month I use now are gone come Oct 1. and how will I maintain my status with Mohegan if my machines pay no points? You say status points will determine that, but nobody can tell me how much to cycle through for 1 status point.( Remember there will be multiple kinds of points now) There was a long moment of silence. She then started the cheerleader session again and I said sorry, I have pretty much made up my mind to switch to Foxwoods. If you have additional specific information that can change my mind, please let me know. I don't expect a call anytime soon. I got a headache just writing this. Sorry to give one to anyone who reads it also.

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

olds442jetaway, lol, lol, lol, Sorry olds442jetaway, not laughing at you. What there telling you(BS) or lack of what there not telling you!!! Yea its pretty sad when you ask higher up person how does this new system work, and they give you the song and dance, with no real answer to your question! My guess is that her boss/higher up has not given all the answers to meet what you want for answer plus, she wants to be nice to you and wants you to come back to Mohegan Sun but to keep her job cant say to you/most all VP that where taking away from you what we used to give to you, and we don't in nice way know how to tell you. This is only a guess there probably more to it than that. Like you I like Foxwoods and would not switch unless something major happen, and got a idea that you like Mohegan the same but have to draw line some where. And this is that line. Sam