Winning day!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: Winning day!

Post by OTABILL »

[QUOTE=FloridaPhil]I'm beginning to think that you can tell if you're going to have a good day within 30 minutes of starting play. It seems like if I start off bad, the whole day will be a giant lose fest.   Now, if I could just think of something to do for the rest of the day.  If you've already seen Hover dam, Death Valley is a neat thing to see... 
 PHIL. if I don't have a great day, I intend to hit up the Heartattack Grill. on Fremont .I have always wanted to go there, but after the 3rd guy died standing at the bus stop, it may be the biggest bet I will make in Vegas. Skip the big pat of butter in the malt though..ishy. NO, I am going to have a fabulous time, no matter what. Last big bash before I get my knee operated on and its going to be a memorable time. Cannot think pessimistically..must be optimistic every second. My poney is in there somewhere, and He is mine. (wonder if Southwest will ship home a poney..if i win him, he goes with me!)
[/QUOTE]

Rather than the Heart Attack grill in Vegas, go to the Ethel M Chocolate factory!

PokerParadise
Forum Rookie

Post by PokerParadise »

Cook1947, you need to hit Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel. Request to be out on the back patio so you can watch the fountains at Bellagio go off as you enjoy one of the best steaks in Las Vegas! ( IMHO ).

Enjoy and good luck!

- PokerParadise

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

That is a very good idea. Will do. When we get there on Sunday, we are meeting with my cousins from Minnesota and will be eating at RAO'S in Caesars Palace. Italian food. I will check the menu for the Mon Ami Gabi for them also. They are staying at Mandalay Bay so it would just a quick trip right up the strip. Thank You..

PokerParadise
Forum Rookie

Post by PokerParadise »

Cook1947, my personal favorite is the Filet Mignon Merlot with the butter and red wine reduction. It's a good thing I'm going back there in October otherwise I wouldn't be able to talk about this food now!

- PokerParadise

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Do they still let people bungee jump off the Eifel Tower over Mon Ami Gabi? Sometimes they can get pretty close to the diners. Kidding Cookie, kidding. Have a great trip.

Ted

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

Ted, no problem..I'll just stick my hand up really high..lunch! Thank you everyone..I am really excited about this trip and I will enjoy every moment. It is always a joy to share our trip, and to suddenly find out our 2 favorite people are going to be there, was just so grand. My cousin, Peter, is head of the Organ Transplant committee in Minneapolis that voted to give the 12 year old girl her lung earlier this summer. He loves his job, but also very sad. He is such a kind person. No worries now..no phone, just fun, fun, fun. I will miss M & G on the 22nd, so please take photos..

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

Cook1947, my personal favorite is the Filet Mignon Merlot with the butter and red wine reduction. It's a good thing I'm going back there in October otherwise I wouldn't be able to talk about this food now!

- PokerParadise
Well, if that just doesn't sound fabulous..Filet Mignon on any level is really a "paradise" to begin with. Thank you