Opinions on the new daily contest format

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Videopokerjesus
Forum Regular

Re: Opinions on the new daily contest format

Post by Videopokerjesus »

I was at the top of the Winner's Challenge up until today, when I received a total of one Winner's Challenge entry playing Multi Strike and Ultimate X.

The reason why I received only one entry was that I don't have a strategy of playing those games, and I got a tad unlucky. No one else's fault but my own, PERIOD!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Note: The topic has been renamed to encourage opinions on both sides of the issue.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I was perfectly happy with TDB now just to piss me off we are going to DW tomorrow. Thanks for ruining my day Webman. lol

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Sounds like the overwhelming consensus is that the majority of people prefer the old daily contests rather than the new daily contest format.  I do not have access to the votes and do not know for sure if my vote has been counted.  I am open to changes but this new format is a CLUNKER!!!!

Please go back ASAP to the old daily contest format and don't drag this experiment out any longer than you have to.  I do not see how you can go wrong giving back our freedom of choice and adding the element of strategy back in the equation.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I do not have access to the votes and do not know for sure if my vote has been counted.   
DIV]

The good news your vote surely counted. The bad news is it was cancelled by my vote.   

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »