Wheel Poker is Broke [:^(]

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
RandyMcspad
Forum Rookie

Wheel Poker is Broke [:^(]

Post by RandyMcspad »

5 sessions = 500 deals = ZERO wheels... Man my luck sucks!

Jimdos
Forum Newbie

Post by Jimdos »

I have a wheel poker question. In the training mode, if you are dealt 2 pair, Kings and any other pair than Aces, you are to discard the other pair and only keep the Kings??? If you only keep one pair, wouldn't fours potentially pay more than Kings for example?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I have a wheel poker question. In the training mode, if you are dealt 2 pair, Kings and any other pair than Aces, you are to discard the other pair and only keep the Kings??? If you only keep one pair, wouldn't fours potentially pay more than Kings for example?
IF you caught another four. In most games, the two Ks will pay you, even if you do not hit another four. In TDB, two pairs pays the same as the two Ks.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

IF you caught another four. In most games, the two Ks will pay you, even if you do not hit another four. In TDB, two pairs pays the same as the two Ks.

Right, and if the full house pay you 40 or more, you shouldn't break two pair with Kings, Queens, or Jacks either at TDB wheel poker since trips only pays 2 for 1.

For DDB, on the other hand, you would hold Kings, Queens, Jacks only for all versions of wheel poker since trips pay 3 for 1.