Day 4 of new winners challenge format

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
cook1947

Re: Day 4 of new winners challenge format

Post by cook1947 »

[QUOTE=cook1947]
[QUOTE=Tedlark]  I'm guessing that right about now webman was thinking that he was out of the first grade?

I want I want I want, foot stomping foot stomping foot stomping, gimme gimme gimme, mine mine mine...
 Ted, you are so definately right..besides, you make me laugh. You have x number of people who play and that same x amount of people want different things. When I have played my contest entries, I go on other games and take my pick of the games I like to play. If the contest only offers you one choice, play the contest or don't..better for me if you want to pitch a fit and not play..boo-hoo. [/QUOTE]
I agree, there is a couple of posters on here that make me laugh as well.  Not a haha laugh but the way you laugh at someone who continues to pull to open the door when the sign clearly says " push to open "[/QUOTE]

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

WHAT? I am missing your point..I am always trying to push when I should be pulling, but I sure don't crab about it when I do. I always laugh at myself..too bad more people cant just relax and enjoy the fun. Be part of chat, and the forum and you will have a much better experience..

jeaux
Forum Newbie

Post by jeaux »

Sad thing to me is Webman tried to make things better and asked for input....how many of the people posting on all these threads of upset players gave him a idea when asked? 

Well, I didn't have any ideas for improvement because I liked things just fine the way they were.  I'm happy that he's trying to make things better, and I've welcomed some changes (e.g. I like the ability to earn extra daily entries via Winner's Challenge), I just don't like this one. 

player_2746
Forum Newbie

Post by player_2746 »

Yes, good for Webman trying, however, why oh why did he not take the survey FIRST before implementing the new format and advertise the survey to all members more diligently would have saved all this headache stuff.  As I have said many times before choices are good, we are not playing for thousands of dollars for gosh sake this was supposed to be fun, now its just boring.  End of month and 7 days straight of the same game we'll see how many can hold out for that 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Approximately 2 months ago webman gave notice that he was looking for suggestions for improving the daily contests so there was ample time to float suggestions to him. For people not to take advantage of that opportunity and then gripe about the changes made to the daily contest format doesn't make much sense.

REDRUUUUM
Forum Newbie

Post by REDRUUUUM »

What I don't understand is why the player EVER had a choice in format for the daily tournament.

No, I do not like every game.

No, I do not like every format.

That is irrelevant.

IT IS A TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!

I can not think of ANY tournament for ANY game, sport, or competition, that has rules that allows for individual participants to make up their own rules as they go along.

The idea of ANY tournament is to have every player subject to the same set of rules.

Why is this an issue???

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Read this post yesterday without paying any attention to the name. A classic horror flick....heeeerrreeeess Johnny!!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Read this post yesterday without paying any attention to the name. A classic horror flick....heeeerrreeeess Johnny!!!!

Who's Johnny and is he a Gold member or a freeloader? Kidding everyone, kidding. Relax.