Day 4 of new winners challenge format

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Day 4 of new winners challenge format

Post by Tedlark »

I'm guessing that right about now webman was thinking that he was out of the first grade?

I want I want I want, foot stomping foot stomping foot stomping, gimme gimme gimme, mine mine mine...

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Sad thing to me is Webman tried to make things better and asked for input....how many of the people posting on all these threads of upset players gave him a idea when asked? Although I miss choices I applaud him for trying hard to make this a better site. It would be great if every day we played a different game ie QQ, STP, Ult X...and you had to play a different VP game ie JOB, BP, DW, DDB etc....that would certainly make people more rounded in there approach.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Sad thing to me is Webman tried to make things better and asked for input....how many of the people posting on all these threads of upset players gave him a idea when asked? Although I miss choices I applaud him for trying hard to make this a better site. It would be great if every day we played a different game ie QQ, STP, Ult X...and you had to play a different VP game ie JOB, BP, DW, DDB etc....that would certainly make people more rounded in there approach.
  You've got a good point, quite a few of the complainers barely have any forum postings in their history and a couple probably didn't even know the forum existed.

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

I'm guessing that right about now webman was thinking that he was out of the first grade?

I want I want I want, foot stomping foot stomping foot stomping, gimme gimme gimme, mine mine mine...
 Ted, you are so definately right..besides, you make me laugh. You have x number of people who play and that same x amount of people want different things. When I have played my contest entries, I go on other games and take my pick of the games I like to play. If the contest only offers you one choice, play the contest or don't..better for me if you want to pitch a fit and not play..boo-hoo.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I gave away, or better yet lost, 31 extra contest entries that I earned in September but didn't use because I didn't like the game. As I have mentioned before; if you don't like the game, DON'T PLAY IT. People have said that they will cancel their membership and leave the site, ohh, ooh. How are we supposed to respond, by kissing their behinds and saying , no, don't leave we'll give you what you want. Throwing a tantrum or holding your breath until your face turns blue is something I got over at about age 7.

I'm not looking to cause problems for those who are mad about the contest games but I wish they would just accept it and either play in the contests or don't play in the contests, its that simple. I have enjoyed this site for many years, long before the contests were even here. I don't gripe about the "freeloaders" (non-paying membership players) because thats their choice. I don't care who wins a contest but I'm happy if its someone I know and if I don't play in a daily contest that has a $50.00 prize then so what.

PAY IT FORWARD PEOPLE, PAY IT FORWARD.

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]  I'm guessing that right about now webman was thinking that he was out of the first grade?

Ted, you are so definately right..besides, you make me laugh. You have x number of people who play and that same x amount of people want different things. When I have played my contest entries, I go on other games and take my pick of the games I like to play. If the contest only offers you one choice, play the contest or don't..better for me if you want to pitch a fit and not play..boo-hoo. [/QUOTE]
I agree, there is a couple of posters on here that make me laugh as well.  Not a haha laugh but the way you laugh at someone who continues to pull to open the door when the sign clearly says " push to open "

player_2746
Forum Newbie

Post by player_2746 »

Well, here I am again, complaining about this stupid contest format.  How long will this survey take? how many more days of this? And, on the end of the month hundred play, same game over and over for 7 long long days, yikes.  Again, I must say wish VP people was not like the government, wish they had asked up FIRST before making new rules.  I play one contest game a day then I move to group challenge, ets. 

player_2746
Forum Newbie

Post by player_2746 »

Just wished he had taken the survey FIRST before making the change for ALL of us that would have made more sense.  Guess we don't like in a democracy in here either.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Well, here I am again, complaining about this stupid contest format.  How long will this survey take? how many more days of this? And, on the end of the month hundred play, same game over and over for 7 long long days, yikes.  Again, I must say wish VP people was not like the government, wish they had asked up FIRST before making new rules.  I play one contest game a day then I move to group challenge, ets. 
  You are upset about the contest format and you have a total of 4 forum posts to your credit? How does making the contest into a one game format turn into "making new rules?"

As I have made mention in other posts, to me, the contests on this site ARE A BONUS!!! I can only imagine how loudly some of you people would complain if the owners of this site took the contests away completely, gosh the noise would be deafening. Moan, moan, moan; complain, complain, complain; stomp your feet, stomp your feet, stomp your feet; tantrum, tantrum, tantrum. Please, take a chill pill.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=player_2746]Well, here I am again, complaining about this stupid contest format.  How long will this survey take? how many more days of this? And, on the end of the month hundred play, same game over and over for 7 long long days, yikes.  Again, I must say wish VP people was not like the government, wish they had asked up FIRST before making new rules.  I play one contest game a day then I move to group challenge, ets. 
  You are upset about the contest format and you have a total of 4 forum posts to your credit? How does making the contest into a one game format turn into "making new rules?"

As I have made mention in other posts, to me, the contests on this site ARE A BONUS!!! I can only imagine how loudly some of you people would complain if the owners of this site took the contests away completely, gosh the noise would be deafening. Moan, moan, moan; complain, complain, complain; stomp your feet, stomp your feet, stomp your feet; tantrum, tantrum, tantrum. Please, take a chill pill.[/QUOTE]
Well, WebMan WAS soliciting input well before he made any changes (Aug 23rd thread started requesting ideas). Some chose to provide input, others did not.

Once again, some of the membership on this site just mirror the 'entitlement metality' that is so pervasive in our country today. Once they are provided with something, even at no additional cost to them, no one DARE to take it away.