New Daily Contest Format - Survey results

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

New Daily Contest Format - Survey results

Post by Webman »

Post unable to migrate

Videopokerjesus
Forum Regular

Post by Videopokerjesus »

THANK YOU!!

My faith in humanity has been restored.

flamingokate
Forum Rookie

Post by flamingokate »

Well, I am very disappointed.  What bothers me most is that non-gold members have the same vote as those of us who pay a monthly fee.  My guess (and I hope I am wrong) is that the percentage of those who play on this site for free far out numbers those of us who pay to play.  I have often thought that the site favours non-gold members just based on percentages of those non-gold members who win the daily and/or monthly prizes.  Time for me to re-evaulate my membership.  I have put a request into the support group to find out how to removal my credit card information to avoid the automatic renewal this year.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Gold membership adds features and improves the experience, but everyone has the same chance of winning a Daily Contest whether they are Gold or not.

Shemp
Forum Rookie

Post by Shemp »

Thank You Webman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

What was the final vote.  Majority should rule and those of us who voted have the right to know what the final vote was and what influenced and lead to your final decision.  Very disappointed.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

so you have 300,000 members and about 3500 gold and so we lose again.

player_2746
Forum Newbie

Post by player_2746 »

just for fun would like to know final score in survey.  too bad VP is run like the government, you guys made the decision before asking us to vote, we got to vote after it was decided, sounds like exactly what we should be used to.  

Deloradeuces18
Forum Regular

Post by Deloradeuces18 »

Removing most of my post to not contribute to the drama-fest.

I voted the way I did not because I am gold or not gold but because I thought it was better. I would think everyone else did the same.

Lucy67
Forum Rookie

Post by Lucy67 »

Thanks for all you do Webman... you were gonna get toasted either way on this one, but the way it is now seems to be the fairest way. Personally I'm glad to see it staying with the one game per daily contest.