I found a solution

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
TsuDoNihm
Forum Regular

I found a solution

Post by TsuDoNihm »

I believe I have a solution to all the contest problems.

From now on Monday, Wednesday and Friday would be reserved for single game contests while Tuesday and Thursday would be open with multiple games. Because many people work and between jobs and family commitments and their time is limited, Saturday and Sunday would now be a new "Mini" weekend contest, with an additional and separate prize pool. Gold members will receive an additional 3 games every time the game periods last letter ends with a "y", silver members will receive 3 free games every time the game period's second to last letter is "a", and the riff raff will receive an extra 3 games every time the game periods 3rd to last letter is "d". In each case the award will be given after the participant plays 5 games. A new prize of one free game at videopoker.com will be awarded to the top 100,000 players in every contest. Because of the greater difficulty in winning, the prize pools will be doubled every time there are more than 1 million individual entrants and tripled every time their are more than 2 million entrants.

There, that should keep everyone happy.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Perfect! Why did I not think of that?