Unlimited play in contests

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
isopro
Forum Newbie

Unlimited play in contests

Post by isopro »

Not a fan of unlimited play in the daily contests which will become effective on February 3, 2014.

As an individual who works, unlimited game play for contests puts those "productive" folks at a disadvantage. I only play for the contests and the contest alone consume enough time.

I am reconsidering my gold membership.

datangie
Forum Rookie

Post by datangie »

I noticed some changes this morning...   looking for more info on what's coming up. Where did you see the info about unlimited play?

isopro
Forum Newbie

Post by isopro »

Home page scroll down to right where it says free contests every day..click and see what is coming Feb 3rd - it shows what some of the changes are.

roses4samson
Forum Newbie

Post by roses4samson »

please tell me, we will still have different daily challenges, it is such a bore, even with different games to choose from, to play same game for a prolonged period of time. I hope we will have daily challenge, and choice to choose favorite game (TDB ect ) to win with. But dont want game to be like end of month torture.
will prizes be same?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The new format will be revealed in its entirety on Monday. Hopefully there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

The new format will be revealed in its entirety on Monday. Hopefully there is something for everyone to enjoy.

GOOD LUCK with that...

mendon

Post by mendon »

and people who worked 30 or 40 years are now unproductive?
guess I would choose better words.... and it won't matter what contests or how they are played... there will be those who won't like it.. and those who do.... that is life....

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Come on people not every one of Webman idea's can be a total flop at least let's see what the changes are before we complain.

mendon

Post by mendon »

amen....edog   

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Come on people not every one of Webman idea's can be a total flop at least let's see what the changes are before we complain.
Complaining about something that is free, and you can choose whether or not to participate, makes no sense to me.