New Format

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Phyl001
Forum Newbie

Re: New Format

Post by Phyl001 »

LOVE IT

angelswink333
Forum Newbie

Post by angelswink333 »

I love the new format. I love having a choice in what I want to play. Thanks for all of your hard work.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Great job Webman, really liking the new changes :)

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

Kudos Webman on the new format.  Like having choices on which game to play.  An added benefit was the availability to play the contest 24 hours a day.  This took care of the late start problem for those of us living in the Eastern Time Zone!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

A lot of positives with this new contest format, WebMan. It will be interesting, though, to see what kind of scores are necessary to cash, now that they are running for a week rather than a day.

TsuDoNihm
Forum Regular

Post by TsuDoNihm »

I hate to be critical, but I'm a little concerned that with the variety of games, enhanced playing opportunities and increased chances for winning there are going to be a lot of members who won't have anything to complain about.

oldgodslive
Forum Rookie

Post by oldgodslive »

I would like to see the monthly challenge go to number of wins instead of
total points.  the current format makes this the same as the weekly contests –
who can get the most royals. 

Lynn Cochran

suecasey
Forum Rookie

Post by suecasey »

I'm disappointed that this month's monthly contest is going to be Double STP, when we've been playing it all this week, too.  How about more variety?  I'd like to see Quick Quads or Dream Card.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I'm disappointed that this month's monthly contest is going to be Double STP, when we've been playing it all this week, too.  How about more variety?  I'd like to see Quick Quads or Dream Card.Not sure what you mean... Double STP is being featured now, but will not be featured as a contest game again this month.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

The only change I would like to see is limit the number of times you can play on each contest. Five games per contest is enough. I do not understand on the weekly contests the concept of unlimited play.    

I think with the new contest format, you have enough variety to keep it interesting for the majority of the members. I really enjoy the monthly contest even though I cannot seem to be able to draw a royal. Might not be a bad idea as one other member suggested earlier to have some sort of small prize to acknowledge the person who gets the most winning sessions at the end of the monthly contests. In other words the most times over 500 points.