Buffalo Run

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
Wade405
Forum Newbie

Buffalo Run

Post by Wade405 »

Anyone in NE Oklahoma  or southern Missouri? Video poker promotions at Buffalo Run this month. If any of you are familiar with them, before the promotion they were just offering 8/5 jacks or better.  I went today to check it out. They have 9/6 jacks or better from quarters to dollars on 6 machines.  They also offer Deuces Wild at  99.96% return. There may be better returns on the other vp, but I didn't bother checking.

tongni
Forum Newbie

Post by tongni »

I don't live too far from there. How much does the player club return? Do they have any multi-line games? Mail any good?

Wade405
Forum Newbie

Post by Wade405 »

I don't live too far from there. How much does the player club return? Do they have any multi-line games? Mail any good?You won't receive points on your players account from these games.  You can't use your free play on these either.  What I do is use my 5$ free play in the 8/5 JOB multi-line machines then take those winnings into the promotional machines.  Every week I receive 5 dollar free play, 5$ table play and 5$ @ the grill.  I thought this promotion would just be in Feb. but it's still going in March.

CopperGirl69
Forum Newbie

Post by CopperGirl69 »

Thanks Wade, I'm in Spfd, so I might have to run over there this weekend!