The new monthly contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: The new monthly contest

Post by Webman »

Yes, I can't let webman win. My current streak without a quad is 11 sessions and counting I am far from the top ten about 13k from the top ten.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

At least you are man enough to admit it.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Looks like I have been bumped out of the top 10. I am at 70415. On the outside looking in.

After playing the 1st couple weeks exclusively DDB and catching very few premium 4oak's I decided to try some of the other games. It was on my first session of DB where I hit the first royal. I like DB because it pays a little extra on the straights and flushes.

I have been playing quite a bit of that and mixing in some DW, BPD, JOB with not much luck to speak of until today. On the last session today I switched back to DDB and hit the royal midway through session.

Good luck EDOG as we approach the finish line.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Luck really doesn't have anything to do with it. I am at the mercy of Webman. So there is little to no hope.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You're never going to save the galaxy with an attitude like that.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

What I am attempting to do is far more important than saving the galaxy. I am trying to get in the TOC which we can all agree is considerably more important.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I guess you're more like our Han Solo. Not a bad gig.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Chatty, I see you are currently in tenth place in the monthly just think where you be if you were inside Webmans inner sanctum like a certain few people I know of. Which I will never be a part of because I would never sell my soul to the devil or give in to the power of the dark side.

Ambassador E
Forum Regular

Post by Ambassador E »

edog ive been playing the single hand game all month.and im so far behind.im working hard just so i don't get lapped.theres most definitely a change in the force.i didn't even know that webman could make me ambassador to N.Korea.geeez

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Chatty, I see you are currently in tenth place in the monthly just think where you be if you were inside Webmans inner sanctum like a certain few people I know of. Which I will never be a part of because I would never sell my soul to the devil or give in to the power of the dark side.
I am working on it. Just finished my five daily sessions. Ended up at 73,500 and in 7th place temporarily. Played conservatively today. Five sessions of JOB. No big hits but did break 500 each time and had two 4oak's and one strait flush along the way. Thank you for the encouragement. I hope WEBMAN recognizes your integrity and rewards you with a couple of royal flushes to finish out the monthly contest.