Leaving for AC NOW

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Leaving for AC NOW

Post by DaBurglar »

I will be in AC for the period of MArch 16 (today) until March 21 (friday)....If anyone is going to Be in AC during this time, please Post here, and we will attempt a brief meet and eat/greet.    

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I will be in Biloxi next week, but have a great visit in AC, Burglar.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wish I could make it. Stuff with the folks going on and my sister is in visiting from Sonoma. While you are enjoying your burger and steak, check out and see if they have any of the vman beers there, or Stella, ( my favorite ). If so, have one on me. I can ring up Mr. Spock to have my points beamed over to cover it. If that doesn't work, we will figure out something else when we finally meet some day. Looking forward to that and meeting the rest of the gang when things calm down at home for awhile.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Have a great time in Biloxi billyjoe, olds we have got to get together and talk cars.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Sounds good. With the weather breaking, I will begin my usual search for a reasonable, but restored 64 GTO 4sp. At this point, I will even consider a clone if it has been done right. Unfortunately, most of the ones done right bring up to 50k. Had I not played vp for a year or 2, the car would have been free. . If I can't find the goat, a small late 30's pickup restored would be nice. They also bring big bucks if done correctly. I have a small one car garage so I am limited on what will fit in there.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

The 64 will be a tight squeeze but I'm sure you allready know that. A clone is always risky because you need to buy it at the right price as there's no guarantee you'll get your money back if you ever decide to sell it.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Unless I can find a 64 clone or real gto that has a period 421 in it. They exist, but are big big bucks. Plenty of them around that have 455s installed which is a great motor, but I'd really like to get one that has a motor from the same year or next thrown in. 389 with 421 heads will work too. Just dreaming for the most part. But if my downward spiral ends and plays a fast game of catchup, who knows Speaking on A/C, there are some 64s down there worth looking at. Have to stay close to home though for now.