iPad & tablet users

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
DancingPatsy
Forum Rookie

iPad & tablet users

Post by DancingPatsy »

Will we soon be able to use our iPads to participate in the contests? I, for one, would have the opportunity to play so much more often if you did not require Flash. Might even go Gold! I'm a lowly Silver member right now but I have been using your site for years.

I have tried some of the games you have converted. They work well on an iPad.

Patsy

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Our hope is to move all of the games and contests to the new format soon. That will open it up to ipads, tablets, phones... you name it. There are a few performance issues that have been reported that we want to improve first. People should test playing Triple Play Draw Poker on their computers and report any issues, as that will soon be the format going forward. Like I said, there are some issues that have been reported but we need to hear from you if you are still having problems.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Hey Webman I read what you said about Triple Play Draw Poker so I gave it a shot....still get a blue window with "preparing game" never loads. I am using IE11 on windows 7. I hope you guys get it figured out so when you change over I can still play, love your site.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Hey Webman I read what you said about Triple Play Draw Poker so I gave it a shot....still get a blue window with "preparing game" never loads. I am using IE11 on windows 7. I hope you guys get it figured out so when you change over I can still play, love your site.
Win 7 doesn't sound like a tablet to me. If you are playing on a PC, you need to select "Play in Flash" for this game.

Sorry if I stole your thunder, WebMan..

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Read again billyjoe "People should test playing Triple Play Draw Poker on their computers and report any issues"

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Oh you changed your post there some billyjoe lol :)
And I didn't see the "play in flash" so I will give it a try
Edited again to say it works perfect now, thanks billyjoe

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Oh you changed your post there some billyjoe lol :)
And I didn't see the "play in flash" so I will give it a try
Edited again to say it works perfect now, thanks billyjoe

No problem, Poker... Always happy to help.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Actually, no. You need to get it working in the non-flash version because the flash version is going away soon.  What web browser are you using that isn't working in the non-flash version?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Actually, no. You need to get it working in the non-flash version because the flash version is going away soon. 

What web browser are you using that isn't working in the non-flash version?

He said IE 11 on a WIN 7 PC platform.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Good point. So why isn't it working? 

pokerforme, send an email to forum@videopoker.com and I'll give you instructions to look up more information on your system so we can figure out why it's not playing for you.