Monthly Contest Winners - Best Hands

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
WVRadar

Monthly Contest Winners - Best Hands

Post by WVRadar »

I was reviewing last month's winners and saw that although their scores were listed, there was no link to view their best hands as there is in the weekly contests.  It would be interesting to see which games they were playing to achieve their scores.I realize that Gold Members can do this while the contest is ongoing, but even they cannot check the best hands of the winners after the contest has ended.I can't remember if this option was available in the Winner's Challenge contest.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, Gold members can see this ongoing during the contest like you said. I agree it would be good to see all their scores and hands after the fact. It requires archiving a lot more data than the normal contests since you're looking at about 150 sessions per score instead of one... but I think it's worth doing, at least for the very top scores. I'll get that onto the to-do list. Thanks.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Yes, Gold members can see this ongoing during the contest like you said. I agree it would be good to see all their scores and hands after the fact. It requires archiving a lot more data than the normal contests since you're looking at about 150 sessions per score instead of one... but I think it's worth doing, at least for the very top scores. I'll get that onto the to-do list. Thanks.
At the same time, can you colorize the names, blue for men and pink for women? I want to see how many ladies kick my butt every week.