Difficulty Holding Cards

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
theacequeen
Forum Regular

Difficulty Holding Cards

Post by theacequeen »

For the last week or so, my cards aren't holding very well. I'm playing slowly, but when I try to hold a card, I sometimes have to click on it several times before it will hold. It does NOT unclick once it is held. I'm not having any technical problems on any other websites, so I don't think it is my system. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

1) Are you playing 3, 5 or 10 play (which are presently in a new format for testing) or a different game?2) Are you using your mouse to hold cards, or the keyboard? If the mouse, try using t keyboard (1,2,3,4,5 or C,V,B,N,M and spacebar or Enter) and let me know if it behaves the same way.

theacequeen
Forum Regular

Post by theacequeen »

I've been playing the games in the contests using my mouse, and I use the spacebar for deal/draw (no problem with the spacebar) -- having trouble with all games. I did as you suggested -- used 1,2,3,4,5 and it corrected the problem. But, I hated using the keys. Returned to the mouse and the problem immediately recurred. Again, this problem just started a few days ago. I can't believe I'm the only one having trouble!! I'm using a Logitech Anywhere MX optical mouse.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I'm using a Logitech Anywhere MX optical mouse.
One blind mice ??

theacequeen
Forum Regular

Post by theacequeen »

Okay, Webman. You must have tweaked something because right after my second post, the hold started working perfectly again using my mouse. Yay! You'll probably respond that you didn't do anything, but the change was dramatic. Thanks.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You didn't do anything, but the change was dramatic.