Yet Another Jackpot...

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Yet Another Jackpot...

Post by FloridaPhil »

I went to the Hard Rock this morning.  Played max coin quarters for two hours with nothing but loses to show for it.  To conserve money, I switched to the Cheap Video Poker single quarter strategy and about 30 minutes in the counter went to $27 and I switched to dollars.   About 3 hands later this beauty popped up.    As you can see below, I also hit 3 $1 Wild Royals playing max coin dollars and thought I was going to hit another $4K Royal.  If I did I think I would have fainted....  Stuck with dollars for about an hour more and went home up $1,300.  I'm starting to post my hits on the website at http://www.cheapvideopoker.com/contact- ... poker.html .

Happy Days!

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Nice hit on the 4 2's. I bet you are glad you had all five coins in.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Nice hits!

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

It doesn't matter to me if a quad deuce pays $50, $200, $250 or $1,000.  They all pay and add to my winnings.   I've only been using this strategy since last October which is not enough of a test, but I'm pretty happy with the results so far.  I'm a little embarrassed by how well this strategy is working, so I built the website to keep from talking about it all the time in this forum. By the way, the single coin odds on the quarter game I'm playing at the Hard Rock are 95.368%.  Some people will say this is an impossible game to beat.  Am I just luckier than most or is there something to this strategy?  Only time will tell.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Phil - Glad to see you are prospering with your strategy. Keep it up.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nice phil, I enjoy seeing quad deuces as much as you do. I will stop by your web site and check it out.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Super Phil. No problem finding 95% games in Ct. All are in the 95-99 range and funny thing is I see more people hitting big on the lower games.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

FloridaPhil

VP Veteran

Topic: Yet Another Jackpot...
    Posted: 07 Jun 2014 at 2:05pm

I went to the Hard Rock this morning.  Played max coin quarters for
two hours with nothing but loses to show for it. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Phil when you was on max coin them 2 hours, was that play on the same machine? I been working with one coin bets, got three trips so far and no reel hits yet but it does keep the losses down. I do get frustrated at times as I move to five after a 4 coin hit only to be back to 1 the next hand on .25. I did do a little better on the 20 coin nickles as far as seeing paying hands after the bump to max. I am going to stick with it for a few months, will keep you posted.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Please, no one play 4 coins with this system. It's like lighting money on fire.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Congratulations, Nice Hits !