Site Crashed During Contest Session

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
compncards
Forum Newbie

Site Crashed During Contest Session

Post by compncards »

Hi,

I was playing the 2nd of my 5 daily contest sessions when your site went down. It went to submit the score and gave the SQl error and upon site refresh the whole site gave that error.

Obviously the site has been fixed but now I am showing that I have played 2 contest sessions when in reality I have only received credit for one. Can anything be done or am I sol?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Normally a connection error cannot be recovered. But in this case we should be able to verify that the outage was on our end during the time of your session. If so, check back shortly and you should have another session to play. I will restore any other Daily Contest sessions for users that were lost at the time of the outage as well.

Buffilita

Post by Buffilita »

I wasn't able to get on at all so didn't lose any contest games. But I'm pretty sure that I would have had a royal in each game had I been able to play. Can you fix that?

zipper123
Forum Newbie

Post by zipper123 »

i think i would have too!!!!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I wasn't able to get on at all so didn't lose any contest games. But I'm pretty sure that I would have had a royal in each game had I been able to play. Can you fix that?
Given enough 'grease' money, WebMan can fix anything..

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I found all the missing royal flushes from this morning and cashed them out. It's been a pleasure being your webmaster, everyone... now I'm off to a non-extradition country to retire with my winnings.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Atlantic City maybe?

Buffilita

Post by Buffilita »

Webman, you've done an outstanding job for us. I will look for you Thursday in the crowd in Brazil. Go USA!!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Brazil was nice, but some guy from Uruguay bit me and stole all my royal flush winnings. On my way back home to the States.