Mohegan Sun Wednesday July 16

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Mohegan Sun Wednesday July 16

Post by DaBurglar »

I will be playing in a poker tourney July 16 at Mohegan....anyone else going to be there that day (after 2 pm)?   Please post here, would enjoy meeting you......

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Sister in from Cal visiting our elderly folks etc. Otherwise I would definitely be there. Good Luck.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Seems to me Da is going out of his way to meet some or one of you fine folks. Someone needs to make the time and meet him.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Seems to me Da is going out of his way to meet some or one of you fine folks. Someone needs to make the time and meet him.
   Hello doris? Vman?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

just like he played in the wsop?lolol   couldn't pay me enough to meet him ted.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I am booked into Harrah's Marina AC in October, and DA has circled the date he said. Come one - come all.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

just like he played in the wsop?lolol   couldn't pay me enough to meet him ted.I'm pretty sure I  explained why I could not make it out to Vegas and the WSOP......but for those of you who dont understand how the WSOP works, it is actually a 6 week event (may thru the july 4th weekend, and the main event final table is usually decided by week after the 4th of july)From the last week in may up thru the end of june they have numerous other events with different buy-ins and different games (no limit holdem obviously, but also many of the limit holdem and pot limit games, plus Omaha, Omaha hi/lo, plus many others)I had earmarked a basic No limit Holdem event where the buy in was only $1,250....for reference, the main event which ESPN shows is a $10,000 buy-in!I plan on being there next year, and I will be trying for one of the Satelite table events that Foxwoods and Mohegan sun have many times throughout the year,,,,,another reason I am going to be giving them a second shot.  AC sometimes has a WSOP affiliated event even though Harrahs, so thats a possibility too.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=edog743] Seems to me Da is going out of his way to meet some or one of you fine folks. Someone needs to make the time and meet him.
I am booked into Harrah's Marina AC in October, and DA has circled the date he said. Come one - come all. [/QUOTE]October 11   right?I'm looking forward to it.    It owuld be nice if others came too, like jimdeuces at least.   As we get closer to the date I will remind him ..... and roveer too.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=billyjoe] [QUOTE=edog743] Seems to me Da is going out of his way to meet some or one of you fine folks. Someone needs to make the time and meet him.
I am booked into Harrah's Marina AC in October, and DA has circled the date he said. Come one - come all. [/QUOTE]October 11   right?I'm looking forward to it.    It owuld be nice if others came too, like jimdeuces at least.   As we get closer to the date I will remind him ..... and roveer too.[/QUOTE]
That's the date. Be there or be square.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Did well playing cash games ($2-5 blinds) before and after the tourney......for the 2 hours prior to tourney time, I won $195, and after the tourney I played another 90 minutes and won $310.....But the tourney itself was not good.....it was $120 buy in, but the turnout was not great so it devolved right away into a slow, grinding affair (almost like a bunch of separate sit-n-gos instead of a coherent tourney)  and I got bounced shortly after the first break.I scanned Mohegan's Video Poker offerings very quickly and did not see anything that jumped out at me as very good.....I know there are some higher denom 99% games lurking in the mist of the tribal land. but since I never play above 25 cent denom, it did not matter.Next visit to Mohegan I will bring some throwaway money to plop into one of the crappy machines at 25 cents.     My interest will be to see what the dud rate on no value hands turns out to be.