A SERIOUS, MEANINGFUL THREAD

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: A SERIOUS, MEANINGFUL THREAD

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar of the over 311,000,000 US citizens having a vote, are you including those under legal voting age in your number? Considering that as of the last CENSUS roughly 23% of the population of the US is under age 18 we can then safely say that 233,000,000 would have a vote? Please allow me a margin of error plus or minus 3,000,000 citizens. But does your number ALSO include those here illegally as I believe the Census Bureau numbers include that class. Also does your number also exclude those classes of people who you have offended here?No......and no.....and, um NOYes you really are bored Ted....you are so full of crap your eyes must be brown.....Only someone who is intent on simply sabotaging and torpedoing every single thread I post in would post such STUPID and immature crap like this.     The actual population has NOTHING to do with the point of the conversation, which you cannot contribute to even if you want to.And for the anyone else watching or reading, as I was typing the original post which Ted trips all over trying to torch, I did indeed THINK about actually looking up the total number of estimated voting members of the US, instead of just plopping down an arbitrary number close to the total population.   But I knew Billyjoe would understand either way...its immaterial.Got a new nickname for ya...it is "Try Again Ted"

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Well Da then simply drop the ball and stop trying to one up him? One person walks away from it and suddenly it stops. I will admit I will miss the back and forth you guys are pretty funny.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Well Da then simply drop the ball and stop trying to one up him? One person walks away from it and suddenly it stops. I will admit I will miss the back and forth you guys are pretty funny.huh?     I am not trying to one up him, its the other way around....seriously, if you have nothing better to do, go back and research the past years worth of posts.   He insists on harassing and stalking me, and on getting the last word in.....that is (almost) all he does on this site.   I am not kidding, go and look and see for yourself.   And usually, after I am done saying what I want ABOUT the actual topic or issue of each thread, I let him..... this particular thread which you have chosen to comment in is a prime example:  I am not even talking or addressing him specifically, engaging Billyjoe in a good discourse.   and then along comes Torpedoe-Ted, and sinks the conversation.    He is not trying to simply disagree with me by posting a counter argument or alternative viewpoint......he only wants to annoy.   It is totally intentional on his part.     As well as hypocritical.....

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Either way you both feed off the back and forth. Continue on, I will get some popcorn

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar there is only one e in torpedo. I am not intent on harassing or stalking you, nor one up you. I am simply correcting mistakes that you are making in your posts and I am also giving a counterpoint. As is your m.o.; you retaliate against anyone here who does correct you or call you out, or take an opposing viewpoint than yours.    I must admit though that you have been doing much more backpedaling lately than Lance Armstrong ever has.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar there is only one e in torpedo. I am not intent on harassing or stalking you, nor one up you. I am simply correcting mistakes that you are making in your posts and I am also giving a counterpoint. As is your m.o.; you retaliate against anyone here who does correct you or call you out, or take an opposing viewpoint than yours.    I must admit though that you have been doing much more backpedaling lately than Lance Armstrong ever has.Nope   you are a delusional stalking cyber bullying arrogant, self centered hypocrite who routinely displays his own stupidity, and then calls it something other than what it actually (and obviously) is.....Your posting history totally contradicts your fantasy version of who and what you are, and what you do not seem to realize, or care about, is that anyone who reads and follows this forum knows this,You said "I bore the hell out of you"    Clearly the opposite is the case, because you dont do anything at all except harass me.    And you routinely and conveniently refuse to respond to the too-numerous-to count posts where I completely wheel circles around you and totally "rebut all your rebuttals".   its true   its all there   all people need to do is go back through posting history.I suppose I should be thankful....as long as Ted continues to do this it allows me to look even more brilliant than I already am......now tedlark will tell me I just offended geniuses and MIT grads everywhere.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar I NEVER said that you bore the H--- out of me because I've never, ever, written that H word in a post here.    Again, nice backpedaling and spin. Do you practice your spin technique with plates and dowel rods in your abode?   I don't consider you to be a genius so I would never call you one. When I do get the inclination to call you a genius THEN I would be insulting geniuses everywhere and my MENSA card would be revoked.    By the way, I noticed that you are posting later than normal, are you losing sleep? I know you're definitely not up late fact checking your posts...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I NEVER said that you bore the H--- out of me because I've never, ever, written that H word in a post here.    Again, nice backpedaling and spin. Do you practice your spin technique with plates and dowel rods in your abode?   I don't consider you to be a genius so I would never call you one. When I do get the inclination to call you a genius THEN I would be insulting geniuses everywhere and my MENSA card would be revoked.    By the way, I noticed that you are posting later than normal, are you losing sleep? I know you're definitely not up late fact checking your posts...

Yesss   I touched a nerve

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Sorry to be the one to deliver the bad news to you but the nerve you touched wasn't one of mine.