7 Star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
edog743
Video Poker Master

Re: 7 Star Tourney

Post by edog743 »

Webman does play mean outside of contests or will those count also?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Contest play will count.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

With all these rules and regulations I guess it just means that I need to make a trip over to the office on Tennessee Ave. and try and make heads or tails out of it. So much for thinking I had a shot at winning.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

With all these rules and regulations I guess it just means that I need to make a trip over to the office on Tennessee Ave. and try and make heads or tails out of it. So much for thinking I had a shot at winning.
Actually, I just went through my PC and deleted some old stuff so I could make room to download the contest rules when they come out.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I am having a little trouble figuring out why I have five achievements.

Obviously, I have posted on the forum - that's one.

I have aced a test your skills test - that's another one.

I have finished in the top 100 of a weekly contest twice - that's two more.

And, I have passed both the 10000 and 100000 point milestones - that's two more, for a total of six.

Or, if the point milestones don't count because they were reached before June, I should remain at four.

To me, I should have either four, or six, achievements, but not five.

Am I missing something?   

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Earning the same achievement multiple times doesn't add to your achievement total.You have:1) 10K2) 100K3) Forum post4) Test your skills5) Weekly top 100 (you earned twice, but only adds one to your total)

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Earning the same achievement multiple times doesn't add to your achievement total.

Well, OK. But the statement "This achievement can be earned multiple times" had me thinking otherwise. And, since my achievement grid also shows two achievements for that category, I am not embarrassed to have reached the wrong conclusion.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You aren't the first. You won't be the last. We'll see if we can improve that messaging to avoid confusion. Thanks.

Ambassador E
Forum Regular

Post by Ambassador E »

i have a Phd. and im confused. ( my wife says that's normal for me. )

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Think of each achievement like climbing a mountain. Climb Mt Everest: CheckClimb Mt Rushmore: CheckEveryone who has climbed BOTH Mt Rushmore and Mt Everest qualifies for the 2 Mountain Tourney.Climbing Mt Everest twice doesn't qualify you, even though earning that achievement twice would be quite an accomplishment.Hmmm... I think we may need to add an achievement for climbing Everest. That could be easier than winning the TOC.