7 Star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: 7 Star Tourney

Post by Webman »

Contest details / rules available now at:http://www.videopoker.com/stars/play/

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

You outdid yourself on this Webman. And in your face to those of us like myself that in the past have complained due to lack of choices. Looking forward to competing. Thanks again Webman for your ingenuity.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Nice, WebMan. Truth is, though, I HATE the Number Seven !

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

As of moments ago so far there are only 967 players who have qualified for the tournament?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

As of moments ago so far there are only 967 players who have qualified for the tournament?
well then forget it, I am not playing in this.....only 967??   pfffah, there are over 1200 people in my Chess club alone!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And you're probably in last place there too? One word you might want to learn that fits both video poker and chess is: strategy.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I hope 961 of them have internet problems the next three days, and I can move on to Stage Two.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

And you're probably in last place there too? One word you might want to learn that fits both video poker and chess is: strategy.The "Strategy" required in Video Poker is about one tenth of one percent as complex and deep as strategy for Chess.    It is idiotic to even think there is any similarity in complexity or difficulty at all.In fact Video Poker is not even about strategy, it is about MEMORIZING what to do within each specific game, and being able to read a simple paytable.   That is it, which no doubt explains why you are able to participate Ted.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

when do you even play here,unless it's under a different name?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

when do you even play here,unless it's under a different name?I dont play here all that much, rather I indulge in other online games when and if I have the time and desire for such distraction.     I'd mention the names of the sites I play on except it might be against the rules about promoting other websites.   But I may start playing here A LOT, it is definitely a very good site with lots of selection and choices....Webman has done an outstanding job all around ....