HEY WEBMAN!! RE: Online Gaming Video Poker sites

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Kibel x2
Forum Regular

Re: HEY WEBMAN!! RE: Online Gaming Video Poker sites

Post by Kibel x2 »

Is that like if I snuck into Mr. Brown's farm...dropped a hook into his pond...caught a big cat, then drug it back to mama's kitchen...I cheated?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

HEY WEBMAN!!!?!?!?!Taking into consideration your rules, please tell me if this Hypothetical situation is acceptable:Suppose that I (daburglar) choose to play on a certain gaming website.......WITHOUT divulging the name of the website nor any details about where the site is located or who owns it, may I simply report any actual play results that I encounter?   that is to say,   If I hit a Royal after holding only an ACE, or if I am playing in a Online Poker Tournament and I hit a one outer on the River and win a huge prize, can I simply come here and celebrate without posting any pictures or displaying the actual website????   

Is this on a web site that is legal to play somewhere in the United States?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar]HEY WEBMAN!!!?!?!?!Taking into consideration your rules, please tell me if this Hypothetical situation is acceptable:Suppose that I (daburglar) choose to play on a certain gaming website.......WITHOUT divulging the name of the website nor any details about where the site is located or who owns it, may I simply report any actual play results that I encounter?   that is to say,   If I hit a Royal after holding only an ACE, or if I am playing in a Online Poker Tournament and I hit a one outer on the River and win a huge prize, can I simply come here and celebrate without posting any pictures or displaying the actual website????   

Is this on a web site that is legal to play somewhere in the United States?[/QUOTE]Sorry.....Let me try again:  Suppose when I am in New Jersey and I play on the Borgata's website, and I win.....this is legal.     and then I return home to Massachusetts (where gambling online is not yet technically legal but posting on websites that talk about gambling IS), can I come here to this site and simply talk about my wins on Borgata's site????

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Why can't you simply say that you won at Borgata in New Jersey and leave it at that? Just a thought. I'm taking into consideration that you would win of course, chuckle chuckle chuckle...gigglesnort...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Why can't you simply say that you won at Borgata in New Jersey and leave it at that? Just a thought. I'm taking into consideration that you would win of course, chuckle chuckle chuckle...gigglesnort...not the point of the questionnot addressed to youhas nothing to with youanother example of you doing nothing here except following my EVERY post with meaningless harassment You will soon be banned, please keep it up

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Wasn't "banned on the run" a song performed by Wings? Was it "Paul McCartney and Wings" at that time or was it just Wings?   Earth to DaBurglar, earth to DaBurglar... Come in DaBurglar;  DaBurglar: Go ahead earth how are you today?  Earth: Well DaBurglar we have two pieces of information for you.  DaBurglar: Go ahead earth.  Earth: Well first; your spaceship is out of gas and our credit card is maxed out.  DaBurglar: Go ahead with the second piece of information earth.  Earth: Galeygoo is a Ms. not a Mr. and she was in charge of gassing up your rocketship.  DaBurglar: But I, but I, but I have my atm card with me earth.  DaBurglar: Earth? Come in earth?  DaBurglar: EARTH? EARTH?? EARTH???  hisssss.....hisssss...hisssss.....hisssss.............    Don't fear people, all is well. This has been a radio show produced by T. Orson Welles and was not intended to cause widespread panic or fear (or cheers).

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

DaBurglar, that is an example of legal online play so it's fine under the new rules. It doesn't matter if it's legal everywhere (nothing is at this time), just that it is legal somewhere in the US.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

DaBurglar, that is an example of legal online play so it's fine under the new rules. It doesn't matter if it's legal everywhere (nothing is at this time), just that it is legal somewhere in the US.
Does that also apply to prostitution, which is legal in some parts of Nevada ?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No.No it does not.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

No.No it does not.

Can't post pics of my 'winnings', huh ?