HEY WEBMAN!! RE: Online Gaming Video Poker sites

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: HEY WEBMAN!! RE: Online Gaming Video Poker sites

Post by Tedlark »

Also Tedlark is a doo doo head.

And when I go camping and wake up the next morning I am a: dew dew head. At work I am OBVIOUSLY  a: do do head. When people owe me money I am then a: due due head.   Sticks and stones, sticks and stones...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

...and make sure you post early, and post often...See, now that's a good post, intelligently funny and germane to the topic at hand, in a very subtle way......its unfortunate your name includes the word "goo", you obviously have risen above your name. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar that was a veiled reference to a certain style of voting popularized and perfected in Chicago. Feel free to wikipedia.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar that was a veiled reference to a certain style of voting popularized and perfected in Chicago. Feel free to wikipedia. which is why I liked the post to begin with......remember, I went to HARVARD, and my studies included a healthy dose of history.....feel free to get some professional help

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I am scheduled to see my ortho regarding some degeneration in my left shoulder, thanks for the advice.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

[QUOTE=Galeygoo]

...and make sure you post early, and post often...

See, now that's a good post, intelligently funny and germane to the topic at hand, in a very subtle way......its unfortunate your name includes the word "goo", you obviously have risen above your name. 
[/QUOTE]
I chose the suffix of the name in GOOd fun.  I don't feel I owe anyone an apology nor should I be grateful for anyone's opinion of it. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I chose the suffix of the name in GOOd fun.  I don't feel I owe anyone an apology nor should I be grateful for anyone's opinion of it.  Oh....okI changed my mind then....your post was moronic, a hamhanded attempt to mix political history with gambling topics.    You should be ashamed....Like that better?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

The G..D... Germans got nothin to do with the subject at hand - Sheriff Bufford T. Justice    Well almost.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

[QUOTE=Galeygoo]

I chose the suffix of the name in GOOd fun.  I don't feel I owe anyone an apology nor should I be grateful for anyone's opinion of it. 

Oh....ok

I changed my mind then....your post was moronic, a hamhanded attempt to mix political history with gambling topics.    You should be ashamed....

Like that better?
[/QUOTE]
You are truly a complex guy.  Guess it's ok for you to give underhanded compliments as long as someone genuflects and thanks you.   Get over yourself, man. 

We really only try to have some fun on this site. Lighten up, man. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

You are truly a complex guy.  Guess it's ok for you to give underhanded compliments as long as someone genuflects and thanks you.   Get over yourself, man. 

We really only try to have some fun on this site. Lighten up, man.  Ok, I changed my mind again.......I got the hysterically historical (or historically hysterical) point the first time, and I liked it.   I am trying to lighten up, but I am afraid losing weight is tough to do when I am surrounded by all the good food in AC......oh wait, that's not what you.....eh, nevermind.Blame Tedlark, he's responsible for all the worlds ills.....Like Drought, Debt and Donald Trumps hair......you knew that right Mr GOO?