Tunica Mississippi

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
kayliesgrammy
Forum Newbie

Tunica Mississippi

Post by kayliesgrammy »

I go to Tunica instead of going to Vegas because its like a mini Vegas!!!

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Just came back from there!

I go because it's cheaper than Vegas and still get "free" drinks. But calling it a mini Vegas is a little of a stretch, I think. I'd much rather have Vegas 5.5 hours away.   

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Just came back from there!

I go because it's cheaper than Vegas and still get "free" drinks. But calling it a mini Vegas is a little of a stretch, I think. I'd much rather have Vegas 5.5 hours away.   

Hi Vman. How was the trip ? We found an old time Italian Restaurant like right out of Little Italy that has Peroni on tap. It is my current favorite, but if you don't like Stella, you won't like it. The food and pizza are great, but the beer is the icing on the cake for me. What should I try next if I like both Peroni and Stella. I am relying on you as our resident vp.com beer expert as well as your usual title of resident math wiz along with a couple of others. Thanks again for the response on the run of 36 blank hands.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I go to Tunica instead of going to Vegas because its like a mini Vegas!!!
Not so much, Grammy..

ko king
VP Veteran

Post by ko king »

I'd have to disagree strongly with that, Tunica is quickly becoming a mini Tunica.

Ozark Girl
Forum Newbie

Post by Ozark Girl »

We visited the Gold Strike in Tunica August 18-20th for our anniversary. Gold Strike had a video poker tournament on the 18th that we participated in but didn't win but we enjoyed participating.  We left Tunica winners and had wonderful food and rooms at the Gold Strike. It was sad seeing the Harrah"s Grand closed but we enjoyed visiting the Horseshoe. 

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

It was sad seeing the Harrah"s Grand closed but we enjoyed visiting the Horseshoe. 
Just for clarification, so folks will not get confused, Harrah's Grand is in Biloxi, and is open under the new name Harrah's Gulf Coast. Harrah's Tunica, with it's golf course, spa , shooting range and RV park, has closed.

Ozark Girl
Forum Newbie

Post by Ozark Girl »

I must have had a senior moment. Thanks for the correction. We have visited both Tunica and Biloxi many times when we were traveling to and from Florida. Those were the good old days!