Time for a new Chit Chat Thread?

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Time for a new Chit Chat Thread?

Post by Tedlark »

This might be hard for some of you to believe but I also don't care for the bickering. I also don't care to hear the same old tired story over and over again that someone else sings nor do I care for the misinformation, half truths, and fibs that he also submits.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

we have had a few shadowman like me is a very solid player whom shares alot of insight was like the "table captain" with folks whom got on this site to sell stuff which was not allowed on this site. we lost a great resource of vp and other knowledge of the gaming world. as he has not posted for quite some time. the useless bickering may be entertaining but does NOT add to anyones vp and related experience. the more posts related to vp including room,shows,food travel You have over 1000 posts but you do not appear to be posting as much as you used to. I have only been playing VP for about 5 years and would love to hear the stories and insights from others that have been around the game a lot longer than I have.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

This might be hard for some of you to believe but I also don't care for the bickering. I also don't care to hear the same old tired story over and over again that someone else sings nor do I care for the misinformation, half truths, and fibs that he also submits. I was away for a few days (Friday - Sunday) , and unable to read or post on this site, and just now read this thread.I never meant to get into this ridiculous keyboard serio-comic theater of the absurd with this arrogant pissant, but if someone wants to go back and research the ebb and flow of things and actually SEE just what transpired (and how it transpired), you will see that where I would generally be posting about actual THINGS (topics, issues, and VP), Tedlark spent the VAST majority of his time simply following up every post I made with some deliberately contentious reply meant to do nothing except harass and incite me to reply to IT.....Ted, either you start a thread and actually SPECIFY (i.e List, describe, point out etc) all these MISINFORMATIONAL posts, half-truths and ....."FIBS"......or stfu.   Because you are completely FULL OF CRAP.   How many times do you want to call me a liar????      "Half truth"    "Misinformation"    "Fibs"      All your euphemistic bullsh * t  is the same, just a different way to say someone is a liar.You remember how you made a complete fool of yourself a while back when you typed on this forum a threat to me, saying you'd settle things the way "men" do in your so-called part of the country by taking me out in an alley?    I cannot be at all sure that anyone (other than yourself) was impressed with how "tough" and "serious" you are based on your making such a statement.   But, I am 100% sure that whatever it was that I typed to motivate you to say that  WAS NOT anywhere near the same level of gravity, viciousness or malice that your REPEATED slinging of this accusation represents.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar I stated that if someone called me the names in person that you have called me here, I would give them a wrap in the mouth. I was not attempting to be keyboard tough, just a realist. As evidenced by the above,  in complete violation of forum rules, you continue to call me names.   As I have said before, I do not either: hate you or have malice toward you. Give it a break, will you?  

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I stated that if someone called me the names in person that you have called me here, I would give them a wrap in the mouth. I was not attempting to be keyboard tough, just a realist. As evidenced by the above,  in complete violation of forum rules, you continue to call me names.   As I have said before, I do not either: hate you or have malice toward you. Give it a break, will you?  You call me a liar (over and over), and then "whine" like a baby that I ...."call you names"....?    Seriously???Let me ask you this, Mr. "Realist" (whatever the hell that means)......If you'd wrap me in the mouth (lol) for calling you a "baby" or a "pissant",  what would you do to someone who ACCUSES YOU WITHOUT PROOF OR SPECIFIC EVIDENCE of being a LIAR??!?!?!    I eagerly await your answer to THAT question.....And one more thing......way back when you expressed this "realist" method of dealing with me, you included some B.S. about not allowing my disability to hinder your conviction or sense of righteousness in delivering said "wrap in the mouth"......I wholeheartedly endorse this approach sir, and if by some infinitesimal chance you EVER come face to face with me, I IMPLORE you to do so....I guarantee you.....GUARANTEE .... I will have no problem telling you to your face what it is I think of your actions and words.    And by all means, if you feel adequately insulted or wounded......WRAP AWAY.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thread closed.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

[QUOTE=Galeygoo] [QUOTE=Tedlark]   Or maybe it could be you and billyjoe?

I've never been good at bickering. 
I am good at "snickering", "flickering" and "lickering", but not "bickering".. [/QUOTE]
I love the "snicker" as well.  I get so much practice some days more than others. 

Hmmmmm, hey WM, can we get a snicker emoticon?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=billyjoe] [QUOTE=Galeygoo] [QUOTE=Tedlark]   Or maybe it could be you and billyjoe?

I've never been good at bickering.  I am good at "snickering", "flickering" and "lickering", but not "bickering".. [/QUOTE]
I love the "snicker" as well.  I get so much practice some days more than others. 

Hmmmmm, hey WM, can we get a snicker emoticon? [/QUOTE]
Guess which one I like the best...

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Now....I can't imagine how you wouldn't post, say, a picture of Betty White in that iconic comercial chomping on a Snickers Bar.  Hmmmmm 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

If Betty White were to bit into a Snickers bar I hope she used extra strength polygrip that day...