Mobile Contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Mobile Contest

Post by OTABILL »

My wife tried the mobile contest this morning and after a few hands gave up because the cards wouldn't hold consistently.

TxLynn53
Forum Newbie

Post by TxLynn53 »

The same thing happened to me, but I finally used a stylus and swiped sideways to hold my cards.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Where are the standings posted?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Standings can be viewed from within the contest itself (click to view leaders).If you experience any problems such as this hold issue, please also report that within the contest (REPORT A PROBLEM link) and we'll do our best to fix it for future games.

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

It's wonderful to sit in my recliner and play. Good job Webman!

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Awesome! Tried it today and it worked perfect, thanks Webman.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Being able to play on a mobile device, which I was, is one thing, but it was not an enjoyable experience.

Maybe my expectations are unrealistic, but until a mobile device's game responds similar to the game played on a PC, I just won't bother.

Geddy3
Forum Rookie

Post by Geddy3 »

I've not been able to get cards to hold on several different Android devices and cannot figure out how you would make the game full screen.  I've reported on devices that I am on.  Is this supposed to work on Android or Ipad only?Thanks for trying!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Android should work as well. There are some devices with known issues. Your reports will help resolve those touch issues in the future so keep them coming.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

It would be cool if the leaderboard etc was available for everyone to see on this side.