AC Girls

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: AC Girls

Post by olds442jetaway »

Mirror would do me no good. Wife has ESP and would find me. OK....I'll admit it. I would want her to find me anyway.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

That's odd; my sister also happens to be a nurse, a very successful one at that, and she has never diagnosed any of my personalities with the disorders your girlfriend has. You talk about me to your girlfriend? Creepy...

"A successful nurse"????? what does that mean, she has not killed anyone in the last 14 shifts????   She knows which orifice to properly administer an enema?  No doubt you helped with that part.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

]
Does she have a sister, DB ? Sadly no, just 3 REALLY REALLY BIG brothers, one of whom is a cop (not in AC though) and one of whom is a career Officer in the Marines.......since She is an ER trauma nurse, the third brother did not inherit the family's need for adrenaline rushes and simply teaches High School and coaches the BAsketball team.....But if you really want, I could ask her to ask all her nursing friends if any of them want to double date, but since you and I have NEVER actually met outside this forum, it does seem a tad weird, dont ya think?    Let's just play it by ear for now, and maybe NEXT time you are in AC, you can fall down and sprain your hip or something that requires around the clock nursing care and massages and sponge baths from one of her many other NURSING girlfriends.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=billyjoe]   ]
Does she have a sister, DB ? Let's just play it by ear for now, and maybe NEXT time you are in AC, you can fall down and sprain your hip or something that requires around the clock nursing care and massages and sponge baths from one of her many other NURSING girlfriends.[/QUOTE]
Now you're talkin', buddy..

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Small world Billy J. My sister in law is an RN and now teaches clinical as well. She and the wife are Irish twins. By the way, she is currently single. ....Not my Mrs. her sister.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]     That's odd; my sister also happens to be a nurse, a very successful one at that, and she has never diagnosed any of my personalities with the disorders your girlfriend has. You talk about me to your girlfriend? Creepy...

"A successful nurse"????? what does that mean, she has not killed anyone in the last 14 shifts????   She knows which orifice to properly administer an enema?  No doubt you helped with that part.....[/QUOTE]
  DaBurglar you really have no class what so ever.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar you really have no class what so ever. You know, I cannot figure out what is worse with you, your complete inability to accept BACK from me what you routinely dish out TO me (which of course is yet another form of HYPOCRISY, which apparently is your religion).......OR your own complete lack of class which apparently makes you an expert at identifying the exact same traits, characteristics and behavior in others.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar it is one thing to cut me down but I have never, repeat, NEVER, made such a despicable comment about a member of your family as you did about my sister.

Don't try now and justify what you wrote; you can't un-ring the bell.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Ok     I went too far   I did not need to type thatTed, if you are REALLY truly offended by what I wrote, I apologize.   When writing on a forum, it is often easy to type something and have it easily blown out of proportion, or things get lost in translation or what not.....I shared the fact my GF is a nurse.....this thread was progressing along in a very VERY loose fashion, with a lot of banter and ribald humor with myself, Billyjoe and others, and then you stated that your sister is a nurse, and you added what seemed to me to be either a superfluous comment, or perhaps even a jab at my GF, when you typed "A VERY SUCCESSFUL nurse at that"......I still do not know exactly what you meant, but clearly, given the nature and progress of our corresponding on this forum for the last 2 years. I did not think what I typed was any worse than a lot of other crap that has been hurled around here.    Obviously you did.......so again I am sorry.I do not know your sister, obviously, and I have no reason to say or feel anything towards her.....and the comment was not meant for her, it was meant for you.   

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Small world Billy J. My sister in law is an RN and now teaches clinical as well. She and the wife are Irish twins. By the way, she is currently single. ....Not my Mrs. her sister.
YOWSER ! Can she cook, too ?