AC Girls

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Re: AC Girls

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=olds442jetaway] Noooo...she is just pulling your leg Billy Joe. Doris is really Mabel in the Carling Black Label Beer commercial. Check it out if you haven't already on youtube. Hope she takes it as a compliment.
So, Doris, is that REALLY you ???

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

well billy,i am blonde and olds i haven't seen that commercial but i'll take your word for it.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

These girls are nice, but I really like the girl from my Ameristar offer this summer.   

I'm "extraordinary"? Why thank you...

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

These girls are nice, but I really like the girl from my Ameristar offer this summer.   

I'm "extraordinary"? Why thank you...
Yeah - got that one too, VMan. I don't know if there are any Hoosier VP/Keno Babes on this site, though.

I there are, and she wants to own up to the photo, I'm there.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] DaBurglar it seems that you are putting much thought into this, didn't you mention prior to your having a long time girlfriend? Apparently the relationship isn't exclusive then? Yes, she is a Nurse at the Atlanticare Hospital right there in AC next to the Ballys.   She is also the one who helped me diagnose YOU, based on your writings here, as either clinically depressed, schizophrenic or just a plain sociopath (all ER nurses are trained in basic Psychiatric Symptoms and disorders)   And she also IMPLORES you to get the help you need.    I find it incredibly disturbing that you take such an interest in my life, especially when you also say things like how boring you find me and how much you.....(DISLIKE)  me.   NOT HATE, I know.....just, "dislike".      whatever the bleep difference that makes.[/QUOTE]
   That's odd; my sister also happens to be a nurse, a very successful one at that, and she has never diagnosed any of my personalities with the disorders your girlfriend has. You talk about me to your girlfriend? Creepy...

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar]
[QUOTE=Tedlark] Yes, she is a Nurse at the Atlanticare Hospital right there in AC next to the Ballys. [/QUOTE]
   My sister also happens to be a nurse, a very successful one at that.[/QUOTE]
So, Ted, what's your sister's "status"? I always have an ailment that I need to talk about.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billyjoe I'll have to check with her husband of 16 years what her status is.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

billyjoe I'll have to check with her husband of 16 years what her status is.
EEEK... Husband.... Third rail... Pass

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Husband is to billyjoe what garlic is to a vampire?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Husband is to billyjoe what garlic is to a vampire?
Actually, more like a mirror.... I disappear.