Start of 7-star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
edog743
Video Poker Master

Re: Start of 7-star Tourney

Post by edog743 »

Webman, I am at 5 stars now so I will be in the 7 star much to your chagrin I bet. You probably should start concocting your plan to make me look foolish thinking I am worthy of playing in a contest with your people.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Webman, I am at 5 stars now so I will be in the 7 star much to your chagrin I bet. You probably should start concocting your plan to make me look foolish thinking I am worthy of playing in a contest with your people.
You remind me of politicians, EDog, that attempt to set themselves up to win an argument no matter what the outcome.

If you play the contest, and lose, it is a conspiracy against you. If you play the contest, and win, WebMan did it just to appease you.

Sad..

djc32

Post by djc32 »

I don't think Webman needs to start concocting any sort of plan to make you look foolish, you've achieved that accomplishment all on your own.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Videopokerjesus
Forum Regular

Post by Videopokerjesus »

Cannot wait for the contest. Should easily have all my seven stars by the middle of next week.

ddbplayahhh
Forum Rookie

Post by ddbplayahhh »

What is the format of the 7 Stars tourney? Does it start on the 24th?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, it begins on the 24th. The format will be announced on that date.

Kibel x2
Forum Regular

Post by Kibel x2 »

Damn E-dog...why are you like this? More than happy to kick that chip off your shoulder...no charge...geez.

Aces Only
Forum Newbie

Post by Aces Only »

is it just me or is it strange that I can play the 7 star tourney on my cell phone but not the other contests?  can anybody else play on their phones?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

is it just me or is it strange that I can play the 7 star tourney on my cell phone but not the other contests?  can anybody else play on their phones?I'm not sure what you mean, because the 7 star Tourney hasn't even started yet. What game are you playing?