Start of 7-star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
ddbplayahhh
Forum Rookie

Re: Start of 7-star Tourney

Post by ddbplayahhh »

yay...my star appeared after a visit to the star page. Thanks. Thanks also for putting together this whole 7 star contest. Fun idea that I'm sure was a huge amount of work for y'all.   

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

I am happy to see that there are a lot more people posting on the forum in order to get their forum post achievement. I hope at least some of you will hang around and join us as regular contributors and share your VP stories with us or whatever else you want to talk about.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Oops, sorry for the edit. Only Gold membership achievements were awarded retroactively, and
qualifiers for this year's TOC. All other achievements need to be earned
following the release of the Achievements feature.

Thanks for the explanation. I do think one post on the forum to earn an achievement is not equivalent to the other criteria. There should have been a minimum number of posts just like number of points, etc.

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

Is there an over/under started on the number of people who will make the cut???
cmon WM---whats your guesstimate?
Thank you for all the hard work---this seems very,very cool

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

No, half a star would be Justin Bieber and we can't condone such a thing.

Wow are you being kind webman; I don't even know if I would rate him that generously.

palynn
Forum Newbie

Post by palynn »

Hmmm, not sure about the retroactive achievements for Gold members. Seems I had to win a current challenge to get that acheivement. And post in the Forum again.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

This is a great contest if you don't work and/or you have nothing better to do with your time and/or you can play on this site all day/night.  Even earning achievements takes loads of time, and luck (don't tell me getting dealt Aces wak or a Royal isn't luck).  

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Webman, if you look at May of this year I came in 5th in the Monthly contest. Shouldn't I have an achievement for that since I'm a Gold member?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Webman, if you look at May of this year I came in 5th in the Monthly contest. Shouldn't I have an achievement for that since I'm a Gold member?Achievements didn't start until June, unfortunately.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I thought you wrote that they go retroactive for Gold members. I guess not.